chapter 16 : Antidote for Rocky

Dr Zero enter the truck and Donut Dave started driving everyone to Adventure Bay . After they're arrived at Adventure Bay , Dr Zero take his suitcase of antidote and enter the hospital . The others started following Dr Zero .

Chase : So how did you create the antidote ?

Dr Zero : Sercet . Because I can't tell you all . The scientist made it for me .

Rubble : Come on please ?

Dr Zero : Okay but true is I don't know what is the first step for the chemical formula for the antidote .

Rubble : Really ?

Dr Zero : Now , can you guys take me to your pup ?

Ryder : Sure .

Ryder started taking Dr Zero to see Rocky while the others follow them . Then , Remedy Shawn is standing outside of the room . He even saw Dr Zero is here .

Remedy Shawn : Dr Zero ! It's so good to see you .

Dr Zero : It's good to see you pal .

Marshall : Wait , you two know each other ?

Remedy Shawn : Yeah . Me and Dr Zero usually take chemical school before . But I take the rescue doctor training .

Dr Zero : Well , I am very impressed for you becoming Adventure Bay clinic doctor .

Remedy Shawn : Thanks .

Donut Dave : I'm sorry to bother you two but Rocky ?

Skye : He been injected some kind of cure by Mysterious Shadow . Now he started becoming a monster .

Dr Zero : Really ? Let me see .

Dr Zero enter the room where Rocky was tie on the bed . He looks at the mix breed and he even saw 2 injection fill with green stuff on his back . He tap Rocky chest a bit and quickly remove his finger before Infected Rocky bite him .

Dr Zero : What a very strong cure I never seen before .

Chase : Do you think you can fix him ?

Dr Zero : As long as you don't talk to me outside of the patient room through the window .

Chase : Sorry .

Dr Zero open the suitcase and take one antidote . He fill the injection with antidote and tap a bit . Then , he place the injection on Rocky mutant arm and syringe him . Infected Rocky started groaning and screaming . He arm started turn back to normal , his left hind leg started turn back to normal and his face turn back to normal self .  But the scar on his left side face is still there . Also the two injection on his back have been remove by itself . Rocky have turn back into a normal pup .

Rocky : Ouch , what happen ?

Dr Zero : I don't know but it's a long story . Your friends will tell you the situation .

Rocky : Yeah ...

Dr Zero : So , how did you turn into a mutant creature boss ?

Rocky : I been taken by a guy who wears a mask . Then , I was inside Mysterious Shadow laboratory .

Dr Zero : Mysterious Shadow ? What did he do to you ?

Rocky : He injected me some kind of zombie cure and he even do some surgery on me . When I woke up , I remember I becoming a monster inside a tank fill with cure water and wearing a mask on my mouth .

Dr Zero : So Mysterious Shadow inject you some kind of cure ?

Rocky : Yes .

Dr Zero : I better tell your friends and your leader about this .

Rocky : Hold on , I still remember he told me his name .

Dr Zero : Really ? What is his name ?

Rocky : His name is Dusty Jones . My parents past adopted owner .

Dr Zero started to get shock . He remembers Dusty Jones was his best friend before the evil happen .

Flashback started at Dr Zero past , he is a middle age guy with his best friend Dusty Jones . He remembers seeing Rocky's parents started get a lot of attention for everyone in the city . Dusty Jones started getting angry , he injected someone with the cure while Rocky's parents got kicked out from the house . The person started turn infected creature and started destroy the city and Dusty Jones is never been found .

Flashback end , Dr Zero is still in shock after hearing Dusty Jones name .

Rocky : Are you okay ?

Dr Zero : I'm fine . Let's go tell your friends you are okay .

Rocky : * nod *

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 17