chapter 21 : Explore the school

It was a morning day in Adventure Bay , Adventure City is still destroy but at least Adventure Bay it still okay . Everyone is inside Agent Spy police van .

Ryder : So where are we going ?

Agent Spy : Donut Dave told me Alex Porter school have been destroy by those masked mans .

Ryder : Alex's school have been destroy !

Chase : They'll pay for what did their done .

Agent Spy : So do you want me to drop you guys at the kid school while I'm searching for food for tonight ?

Ryder : Yes please . We really need to check his school a little bit .

Agent Spy : Okey dokey .

Agent Spy started driving them to Alex Porter school . Once they're arrive at the school , everyone exit Agent Spy police van and the agent drove off searching for any building with food . They open the school door and enter the main hall .

Marshall : It wasn't full destroy yet right ?

Ryder : I think so ...

Rocky : All I can see a little crack on the ceiling everywhere . I don't know it would fall and land on us .

Liberty : Calm down Rocky , we won't get squash by those . It was only a small crack on the ceiling . I think it was 100% safe .

Tundra : Liberty is right , Rocky .

Rocky : Okay , if you say so .

Howie Roger Jones : Now let's see if we can something strong enough to defend ourselves from those creatures inside the school . I'll search on the second floor .

Hank Terron : I'll join the paw patrol and John Kim-Koh searching on the ground floor .

Howie Roger Jones : Alright , let's move .

Everyone started searching for any weapons to defend themselves from the creatures . John Kim-Koh found a science classroom with a radio on the teacher desk .

John Kim-Koh : A radio ? I wonder someone forget to take it home ?

Hank Terron : I don't think is someone radio . This is an emergency broadcast radio .

John Kim-Koh : Oh . Okay .

At the second floor of the school , Howie Roger Jones is searching for any weapons to defend themselves . He found a newspaper about an evil scientist mastermind create the zombie cure to turn the people into zombies . He grab the newspaper and walk up to them .

Howie Roger Jones : You all are not going believe what did I found . I found a newspaper and said Mysterious Shadow create the zombie cure and turn the citizens into zombies .

John Kim-Koh : * take the newspaper * It's dated back at 2012 . It already past 10 years .

Howie Roger Jones : Maybe someone already found the newspaper back in 2012 .

Rubble : Guys , I heard the radio is telling us something .

Everyone walk close to the radio . Hank Terron tries to make the radio speak clearly .

Radio : Warning ! Zombies are started attack in Adventure City for Day 2 of broadcast . If someone still hiding from those creeps in Adventure City , make sure lock your door and secure the window . Another new is the Mysterious Van is going to destroy the school far away from Adventure Bay . That's all for today folks .

After hearing the broadcast news , everyone shock after hearing the Mysterious Van is going to destroy the school .

Hank Terron : Mysterious Van ? I thought we destroy and defeat them .

Ryder : I think they're going to destroy this school any second now .

Zuma : What should we do Wyder ?

Howie Roger Jones : I got a plan but we need to defend ourselves first .

John Kim-Koh : Yo , you all are not going to believe what I found in the school storeroom .

Everyone walk to the school storeroom and found many iron baseball bats and a golf sticks on the floor . The pups use the iron baseball bats and Ryder use a golf stick .

Howie Roger Jones : Okay then , we can skip this since we already done that . Now we need to secure the window inside the school .

Rocky : There's a lot of wooden planks in the storeroom . We can use it to broad up the window .

Hank Terron : Then we better broad the window fast . Let's broad the school window .

Everyone take a plank and started boarding up the school windows . After a minutes , everyone have done boarding up the school and it's nighttime .

Ryder : Good job broad the entire school window everyone .

John Kim-Koh : Guys , I think saw the Mysterious Van .

Everyone look at the Mysterious Van through the window . The van stop and deployed infected Mr Porter out of the van . The van drove off and everyone saw infected Mr Porter walking to the school .

Skye : Is that Mr Porter !?

Tundra : They turn him into a zombie !

John Kim-Koh : No time to talk . We need to hide . Let's hide inside the bathroom . Quickly !

Everyone quickly run to the bathroom and hide . Howie Roger Jones close the door immediately now they're safe inside the bathroom from infected Mr Porter . Or maybe they are safe ...

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 22