chapter 13 : The warehouse

John Kim-Koh break the wall with the crowbar Howie Roger Jones borrow him . The wall broken and everyone exit the hidden room and turns out they are at Adventure City the same area Donut Dave park his police car .

Donut Dave : Wait a minute , that's the same place with met that stinky citizen .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Don't call me stinky . But yeah , it almost looks like the place you all met me .

Hank Terron : I wonder there's some food we getting from the mall .

Howie Roger Jones : let's go and check it out .

Everyone walk to the back of Dumpster Diver Dan shelter in the apartment back alley . Once they're arrived , they saw some of the food supplies their gathering have been destroy like burning trash .

Chase : It been destroy ...

John Kim-Koh : Oh great , now what are we going to eat ?

Dumpster Diver Dan : Hold on , I remember I was a warehouse while I am finding from the horde . But I don't know this warehouse have any food supplies for us .

Donut Dave : We can go check it out . Rubble , Hank Terron and Skye , you three with Dumpster Diver Dan and we are going to search some food inside the warehouse .

Rubble : Okay .

Skye : No problem .

Hank Terron : Second time with Dumpster Diver Dan .

Donut Dave : Okay everyone , let's go and find the warehouse .

Everyone started searching for the warehouse leaving Dumpster Diver Dan , Rubble , Skye and Hank Terron to guard themselves . Then , Chase found the warehouse near the restaurant .

Chase : Hey guys , I think I found the warehouse .

Ryder : Good job Chase .

Donut Dave : Good job police pup . Now , let's check the warehouse and see is there any food supplies for us .

Donut Dave open the warehouse door and enter the warehouse . Once they're inside the warehouse , they started searching for food supplies . Then , Howie Roger Jones heard footsteps coming to their way . He quickly tell everyone hide behind the creates and Marshall saw a man wearing a gas mask and a rifle gun is looking for them .

Masked man 3 : I thought I heard someone entering the warehouse . Oh yeah , time for me and go back to work . * walk off *

Marshall : Guys , I don't think we are the only ones inside the warehouse .

Howie Roger Jones : Yeah we know . Those are the masked mans .

Tundra : Do you think they are Mysterious Shadow minions ?

Ryder : I don't know but I think they are Mysterious Shadow guards .

Liberty : How are we going to get pass them ?

Donut Dave : I have a plan . We can sneak though the shadow and get pass the masked mans . There's a lot of shadow objects we can walk pass them . Like the warehouse shelf and any kind of stuff .

Zuma : Okay .

Howie Roger Jones : But we cannot make any sounds or they'll know we are here .

Chase : Got it .

Everyone started walk through the shadow to get pass the guards . Marshall saw many guards have started walking around wondering around .

Masked man 4 : Dude , have you know there's a new game call Sonic dash 2 ?

Masked man 5 : No I never heard that game before .

Masked man 4 : Well , why not just download it ?

Masked man 5 : Maybe later .

Everyone have already sneak pass the guards by walking through the shadow . They are at the file room fill with security dangerous laser .

Howie Roger Jones : This is getting painful .

Liberty : You think ?

Chase : I don't know we can get pass those - * step something * Hey , what's this ?

Ryder : * pick up an item * Is a file fill with documents .

Marshall : What's the document said ?

Ryder : I think someone know how to make some kind of zombie cure . Ingredients : First , collect some human blood . Next , some fumo creatures fomula . Finally , a drip of infected blood that zombies eat human . I think this must be our first evidence .

Donut Dave : Well , no time for standing around . We need to search some food supplies .

Everyone nod and started walk pass the laser . Once they're pass the laser , they're arrived at another room . They quickly hide inside the shadow so the guards won't see them .

Masked man 6 : I hate to say but the boss started to get really grumpy .

Masked man 7 : I was thinking the same thing .

Masked man 6 : He always grumpy all the time .

Everyone coutinue walking in the shadow . They climb up the ladder and they are on top of the shelves . Howie Roger Jones saw 3 masked mans are standing and talking about something . Howie tell them to use their weapon and Zipline to the other shelf . Everyone nod and started zipline to the other shelf .

Tundra : I never know there's a zipline in the warehouse .

Donut Dave : Me too .

Zuma : Well I guess there are no food supplies inside the warehouse .

Ryder : Yeah , let's go back and warn the other .

Chase : Guys hold on , I think I heard something .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 14