chapter 43 : Enter Zero Lab

It was nighttime outside of Zero Lab , everyone have arrive at the location . Ryder parked the paw patroller behind the truck and everyone exit the paw patroller . They saw some of the cars are parking outside of Zero Lab .

Rubble : I never know 27 cars parking at Zero Lab .

Chase : Well at least 6 trees will give this building some nature .

Marshall : Now let's enter the building .

Donut Dave : I saw about to say that but okay .

Everyone walk up to Zero Lab main door . Ryder try to open the door but it was lock from the inside . Hank Terron tries to us the master key Mr Claus gave them but still doesn't work .

Hank Terron : The key Mr Claus gave us didn't work . I think it needs require the lab main door key .

Ryder : Looks like we need to find another way in .

Rocky : There could be a vent somewhere .

Donut Dave : Let's search around .

Everyone started searching for the vent until Howie Roger Jones find it .

Howie Roger Jones : Guys , I think I found the vent but we need a screwdriver to unscrew those screw nails .

Rocky : I can do it .

Rocky bark out his screwdriver from his pup-pack . He started unscrew the vent screw nails and Howie Roger Jones remove the vent cover .

John Kim-Koh : That doesn't looks like a small vent to me .

Chase : It's almost looks like a secret passage same as our library academy .  But where does it take us ?

Ryder : Only one way to find out .

Tundra : That means we have to ... Go inside the secret passage way vent ?

Ryder : Yes .

Donut Dave : Then let's go .

Everyone enter the secret passage way vent . They climb up the ladder but very tall ladder . Once they're arrive at the top of the secret passage way vent , they found themselves inside the attic secret room .

Tundra : We climb all the way here ...

Liberty : And there's nothing .

Skye : This is unbelievable .

Hank Terron : Don't think it's already over girls . There must be a open lit ceiling somewhere .

Donut Dave : But this area is so huge . How are we going to find it ?

Howie Roger Jones : If I wasn't wrong . Some of Mysterious Shadow masked mans use the secret passage way to exit the Lab . That's mean ...

Zuma : They fowgot to close it ?

Howie Roger Jones : Exactly , Mysterious Shadow didn't notice it . I never went to Zero Lab before but now in the first time .

Rocky : Then all we have to do is find the open attic ceiling ?

Howie Roger Jones : Yes but where .

Chase : Do you that ?

Howie Roger Jones turn around and saw the open attic ceiling Chase pointed .

Howie Roger Jones : Yes . How did I never noticed that ?

Donut Dave : I don't know .

Liberty : Me too .

Marshall : Maybe we are talking and you didn't notice .

Howie Roger Jones : I don't know my reason .

John Kim-Koh : Then let's go down .

Everyone jump down from the attic secret room one by one . They found themselves inside Mysterious Shadow office .

Hank Terron : I think we are in his office .

Zuma : Also what's that glowing ovew thewe ?

They turn around and saw the antidote is inside the glass tube safe .

Donut Dave : I think that's the antidote .

Liberty : Let's grab it and go .

Chase : I don't think so . It need to require some kind of password code . Does everyone know the code ?

Hank Terron : Dude , not even one person enter Zero Lab .

Rocky : I think I can try to solve .

Ryder : Are you sure ? You don't know the code too .

Rocky : I know I don't know but I can try with different number .

Donut Dave : Well I just hope it will work .

Rocky walk up to the passcode . He started typing the number but the code said incorrect . He tries typing the code 3 times but still incorrect . Rocky give up and smash the passcode with the candy cane Mr Claus gave him and the pups . He smash the passcode very hard and the tube safe is open .

Rocky : Done .

Chase : Your typing turn into smashing .

Donut Dave : But at least we got the antidote out from the safe .

Ryder : I go grab it .

Ryder grab the antidote from the open tube safe . Suddenly , the alarm started to go on and everything started to shake .

Ryder : Ummm ... You don't think it's a ...

Rubble : Trap !

Donut Dave : We need to get out of here !

John Kim-Koh : Alright but safety first , don't use the elevator , use the stairs and run away .

Howie Roger Jones : Okay . We know .

Everyone quickly exit the office and quickly run away . They arrive at the staircase room but started running down . Some of the inside building started self-destructive and land on the stairs . They quickly dodge the broken inside building . Then , Rocky pick up a paper stick on the wall and run away . After they run out and arrive at the main floor . The stairway is now totally self-destructive and destroy like earthquake ruins . Hank Terron quickly search for the key through the main counter drawer . He found the key and quickly unlock the door . Everyone quickly escape Zero Lab and made it outside .

Rubble : That was close .

Tundra : I was about to be pain and get squash by those self-destructive things .

Rocky : And look what I found .

Rocky gives the paper he found to Ryder . Ryder and John Kim-Koh read the paper and realize ...

Ryder : Guys , I think Mysterious Shadow plan is turn everyone into mutant creatures or should I say zombies and wanted destroy the world .

Donut Dave : No wonder the antidote he have it .

Marshall : So Mysterious Shadow is the one cause the outbreak ?

Mysterious Shadow ( in voice ) : Yes I am .

Chase : Wait who said that ?

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 44