chapter 14 : escape the attacked masked mans

Ryder : What did you hear ?

Chase : Chatting .

Donut Dave : I think it's coming from below . Let's hear what are they talking about .

They started hearing what the two masked mans talking . Then , the warehouse garage door was open and Vincent enter the warehouse .

Vincent : Did you get what's the boss needs ?

Masked man 1 : Yes . We got what he wants .

Vincent : Great . Take the suitcase of cure and loaded to the van .

Masked man 2 : Yes sir .

The two masked mans started loaded the suitcase of cure inside the van . Then , Zuma nose started get itchy and sneeze very loud . Vincent heard the loud sneeze sound and saw them hiding on top of the warehouse shelf .

Vincent : You two idiots ! We been caught !

Masked man 1 : What !?

Chase : Oh no ...

Vincent : Shoot them !

The two masked mans take out their rifle guns and started shooting them . They started running away and exit the warehouse through the top window and land on the soft mattress .

Ryder : That was close .

Howie Roger Jones : Let's go warn the others .

Inside the warehouse ...

Masked man 1 : They got away , sir .

Vincent : Well don't just stand there , find them !

Masked man 1 : Yes sir ...

At Dumpster Diver Dan shelter ...

Rubble : You all are back .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Did you gather any food supplies at the warehouse ?

Howie Roger Jones : We found none but we got chase by those masked mans . They shoot at us with their frickin rifle guns .

Hank Terron : Masked mans ?

Marshall : They wear gas mask , some kind of uniform and they're loaded up the suitcase of cure .

Donut Dave : We also found our first evidence . The first document fomula . I wonder those ingredients that Mysterious Shadow create the zombie cure ?

Ryder : Clark can research the document .

John Kim-Koh : Well at least we won't get attack by zombies just like what happens to you guys .

Suddenly , a loud gunshot coming from outside of the warehouse close to Dumpster Diver Dan hidden place .

John Kim-Koh : I think I spoke to soon .

Masked man 1 : After them !

Donut Dave : I think they found us . We need to get out of here . Quickly everyone .

Everyone quickly climb up from the ladder and walk up to the apartment rooftop from outside stairway . Chase was the masked mans started chasing them . Once they're arrived at the rooftop , everyone quickly jump to the another apartment rooftop .

Rubble : Do you think those man will jump over ?

Hank Terron : Don't be silly . Zombies are not good at jumping over to another . And I think those masked mans ...

Then , some of the masked mans jump over to another rooftop . Some of the masked mans can't jump to another side .

Hank Terron : Can jump to another side .

Donut Dave : We need to get out of here .

Everyone started running away while the masked mans still chasing them . Then , they are stuck one thing their know .

John Kim-Koh : A dead end !?

Hank Terron : I remember we been to a dead end while the zombies chasing us .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Looks like we have to take the Zipline .

Howie Roger Jones : They're not zombies . They are very smart and about to cut the rope .

Rubble : Then how are we going to escape from them ?

Donut Dave : Well , we can't use the Zipline so we have to take the chute .

Zuma : Awe you suwe ? The chute made of pipe and ...

Then , the masked mans started chasing them and about to get close to them .

Zuma : You know what ? Let's escape thwough the chute .

John Kim-Koh : Alright everyone , let's go down through the construction chute .

Everyone quickly went to the chute . The masked mans have fail to catch them . Then , they fall into the mattress and realize it was the same road that using the Zipline to escape from the zombies .

Chase : Hey , we are back from the same place .

Howie Roger Jones : Except there's a lot of dead soldiers .

Ryder : What ?

Everyone look around and saw many dead soldiers have lying close to the car and the road .

Liberty : What happen here ?

Tundra : Looks like there's a war .

Howie Roger Jones : Yeah but there's one soldier isn't dead yet .

Skye : Let's go ask him .

They walk up to the soldier who been shot in the leg and lying against the car .

Donut Dave : Hey , are you okay ? What happen ?

Soldier : We were attacked by masked mans , they took Dr Zero .

Rubble : Wait , those masked mans who attack us took Dr Zero ?

Marshall : I think Dr Zero is in trouble .

Ryder : We need to save him .

Soldier : There is a truck ... With antidote on broad . You need to get that truck to Adventure Bay !

Donut Dave : Got it . Let's go , follow me .

Everyone started following Donut Dave . They arrive at the same area call the large parking space except the broken water tank have been remove . They saw a truck fill with antidote inside the truck .

Hank Terron : That's a lot of antidote . Also some of you guys have to join me standing on top of the truck to check any sign of zombies .

Marshall : I'm not sure . I don't want to fall down .

Hank Terron : If you fall , I'll catch you .

Marshall : Okay , I think I'm ready .

Donut Dave : Alright , everyone get in the truck . I'll drive .

Dumpster Diver Dan and Howie Roger Jones enter the truck back . Hank Terron , John Kim-Koh Ryder and the other pups climbing up and sit on top of the truck . Donut Dave started the truck engine and drive to Adventure Bay .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 15