Boss 6 : Agent Spy ( chapter 23 )

Everyone exit the school and enter Agent Spy police van . The agent start the van engine and drive to the gas station . Once they're arrive at the gas station , they exit the van and enter the gas station .

Agent Spy : Alright , we are in Blox n'Go gas station . Gather as much supplies as you all can . I'm going to check the storage room is there any food .

Ryder : Okay .

Everyone started collecting food in the gas station . Agent Spy walk to the storage room and open the door but he didn't know a zombie gas station worker is inside the storage room . The zombie started attack him but Agent Spy push the worker away from him and quickly close the door making everyone look at him .

Zuma : Dude , you knock that zombie out . But youw awm is bleeding .

Agent Spy : Nah , don't worry about me . It just a tiny scratch . We can go to the police station and I can heal my arm .

Ryder : Okay .

Agent Spy : By the way , did you all gather all of the supplies ?

Marshall : We sure did .

Agent Spy : Okay then , let's go to the my police station .

25 minutes later , they're arrive at Agent Spy police station . They exit the van and enter the station . Agent Spy started to get a little bad headache .

Agent Spy : I use to work with Donut Dave in this station . I'm going to find some medkit and heal my arm . Can you help me check the prisoners ?

Chase : Sure .

Everyone enter the cell room while Agent Spy is searching for the medkit . Everyone enter the cell room and found no prisoners inside the cell . Just broken stairs to the second floor cell . Suddenly , so masked mans are standing on the second floor of the cell .

Ryder : Wait !? The masked mans is inside the police station !?

Tundra : How did they know our location !?

Marshall : Ryder ... Guys ... They are not the only one ...

Marshall point at the door with broken balcony and reveal Agent Spy have already turn into a zombie .

Skye : Oh no , he already turn into a zombie !

Zuma : What should we do ?

Howie Roger Jones : The only way we have to do , is we have to fight with him .

Infected Agent Spy take out chains from his chain capture glove and started pulling them .

Chase : He's pulling us with chain ! But why you , Hank Terron and John Kim-Koh didn't get chain up ?

John Kim-Koh : We won't get chain because we are immune person . Try breaking the chain with your hands/paw .

Ryder : Okay .

The paw patrol quickly get the chain away with their hands/paw . The chain have been remove from their uniforms .

Rocky : I was about to get choke by his chain !

Liberty : Me too .

Then , the giant buzzsaw have appear and started attack them . Howie Roger Jones quickly tell to dodge the buzzsaw . The paw patrol quickly dodge the saw and the saw vanish in thin air .