chapter 42 : Ready for evil plan

At Zero Lab , Mysterious Shadow is in his office watching Adventure Bay have been destroy through his TV . He started laughing and look outside of the window in his office .

Mysterious Shadow : Yeah , this is the best life . Adventure City is destroy plus Adventure Bay so is Dr Zero is dead . I'm going to have a happy day .

Then , Vincent entering his office also knocking at the door before enter . He walk up to his boss and started talking with him .

Vincent : Hey boss , you seems kinda happy today .

Mysterious Shadow : Yes I am . Adventure Bay and Adventure City is destroy and I can have a great celebration . I know , why not we drink champagne for our celebration ?

Vincent : I'm fine with that but I'm not thirsty . I have some bad new .

Mysterious Shadow : The paw patrol and their friends are going to stop me .

Vincent : How did you know ?

Mysterious Shadow : My guards tell me everything because their heard them talking inside the hospital because they're standing outside of the hospital .

Vincent : That makes sense .

Mysterious Shadow : I think it's my time to do some killing skill .

Vincent : Okay great . What's the plan ?

Mysterious Shadow : You know Zero Lab will self-destructive by itself when the alarm on , right ? Can you see I have Dr Zero special antidote at that security glass safe ?

Vincent : Yeah but it need some numbers code require .

Mysterious Shadow : Yeah . So my plan is let them do something crazy like a drunk guy or whatever it is , when they're outside of the Lab , I'm ready to do some killing stroke .

Vincent : Okay but what ? You don't have any weapons . You only have your left robotic arm made by ...

Mysterious Shadow : Made by the junkyard scraps . Yeah I know that but the other plan for me to destroy them .

He takes out an injection fill with zombie cure from his jacket . Vincent look at the injection fill with cure and shock .

Vincent : Woah , woah , woah , woah , woah . Boss , you can't be serious ? Are you ... Are you ...

Mysterious Shadow : Yes I am , I'm going to inject myself with this cure because I never test myself before and I can finally defeat them just like a bullet shoot inside your chest .

Vincent : That ... That is ... That is crazy bro ! Are you really , really sure you are going to do that ?

Mysterious Shadow : Yeah duh . I don't have any idea to kill the paw patrol and their friends but I really want to kill is that mix breed .

Vincent : Yeah . The antidote save him and turn his monster form into his normal form . But I don't think you can take this risk boss . Do you want to die or ...

Mysterious Shadow : Listen , I have no other options . The first experiment I tested myself fail because my left eye have turn into a shadowy figure eye but don't worry , the shadowy figure isn't cover my entire face just half a half with yellow eye .

Vincent : Yeah I remember that . But I thought you're experiment is making the zombies cure success .

Mysterious Shadow : It was without you so I success making the zombie cure . With you I kinda get a bit ding dong with the masked mans tell me to try the new experiment .

Vincent : Yeah but I don't want you to go nuts .

Mysterious Shadow : I am a bit crazy but I'm an evil scientist mastermind . Don't worry , I'll antidote myself after I kill the paw patrol and their friends and we can have a champagne celebration you and me .

Vincent : Okay if you say so .

Mysterious Shadow : Good . Now I am going to the rooftop and wait for them .

Vincent : I'll be in your laboratory .

Mysterious Shadow : Suit yourself .

Mysterious Shadow left his office and head to the rooftop by taking the elevator . Vincent started to think of his boss started to get a bit risky but he doesn't mind of his best friend and left the office .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 43