Boss 10 : Imposter ( chapter 35 )

They started walking around in Adventure Bay , the pups have collected many candies from different houses . Then , Rubble discover a secret lit is on the road .

Rubble : Ryder , is that lit supposed to be built on our road ?

Ryder : What ?

Howie Roger Jones : No way . Adventure Bay construction workers never built a lit on the road . Can you show us ?

Rubble point the lit on the road . They walk up to the lit and saw something glowing . Howie Roger Jones open the lit with his crowbar and the lit door is open . Red gas started flew up to the sky . The citizens in Adventure Bay look at the gas too .

Chase : I wonder if someone is still living in here .

Hank Terron : I don't know but we are going to check . Rubble , Skye and Chase , you three with Donut Dave and Howie . Me and the rest will check out this secret room .

Rubble : Okay .

Skye : We'll be waiting for you guys .

Donut Dave : Be careful .

John Kim-Koh : Wait a minute , what about me ?

Hank Terron : You stay here with them in case some citizens want to investigate .

John Kim-Koh : Okay .

Ryder , Rocky , Marshall , Zuma , Hank Terron , Liberty and Tundra started entering the secret lit inside the hidden room . Once they're arrive at the hidden room , the room is all dark .

Liberty : I don't understand where those gas coming from .

Rocky : Maybe someone forgot to take a shower .

Imposter ( in voice ) : That's silly Rocky BT McCall . Everyone know shower will keep you clean .

Rocky : You're right ... Wait , How did you know my full name ?

Then , the lights went on and saw the ghost bloody murder is standing in top of the electric laser spinner .

Imposter : Hello . It's so nice to meet you all .

Hank Terron : Who are you ?

Imposter : I'm the Imposter . Bloody killer who murder many people .

Marshall : It was like a past years ago .

Imposter : I'm know but I really want to kill someone . Like you all .

Hank Terron : I guess you want to fight huh ? We're ready .

Imposter : Then don't cry for help .

The laser pointer started shooting laser beam and turn around . Hank Terron quickly tell them to dodge the spinning laser . Ryder and the pups started dodging the spinning laser until the laser beam vanish .

Rocky : Shooting laser beam ! That is one dangerous weapon .

Tundra : This is kinda burn some dog or cat fur to me .

Imposter started throwing knifes everywhere like a maniac . Everyone quickly dodge the knife attack he threw everywhere .

Rocky : Don't throw your knife at my face . I have a scar on my left side face .