Boss 4 : Vincent ( chapter 19 )

At Adventure City , everyone is searching for the Elite guard their met him talking to the masked mans at the warehouse . The pups have already gear up in their uniforms and pup-packs .

Chase : So how can we know that guard is inside Adventure City ?

John Kim-Koh : Well , we saw him talking to those masked mans . Also I really want to call Donut Dave and Dumpster Diver Dan but they're busy talking with Dr Zero .

Ryder : But we still going to find three more evidences so we can proof Mysterious Shadow is behind the zombies outbreak .

John Kim-Koh : Yes . But we don't know the evidence hidden in this town .

Rocky : Guys , the sewer seems like glowing .

Everyone walk up to Rocky looking at the sewer lit . Howie Roger Jones use the crowbar and open the lit . The glow was very bright and they think someone is inside the sewer .

Howie Roger Jones : I wonder there's someone inside the sewer .

Hank Terron : We don't know if we find out . Let's go .

Hank Terron jump inside the sewer . Everyone climb down from the ladder . Chase started sniffing the trial and it let to another secret room . Hank Terron pull the lever down and the door open by itself . They enter the room and saw ...

Skye : A secret sewer room .

Rocky : Do you think someone is leaving in here ?

Ryder : I don't know . I think -

Suddenly , the gate have appear and shut them inside the sewer secret room from behind . Then , they saw someone enter the room .

Vincent : Hello everyone .

Pups : Is the Elite guard !

Vincent : You all can call me Vincent , Mysterious Shadow best elite guard . Looks like I have trap you all inside .

Howie Roger Jones : Let us out right now !

Vincent : You can't after I beat you guys .

Rubble : What is he talking about ?

Then , the green laser appear and started moving across left and right . Howie Roger Jones tell everyone to jump pass while the laser is moving .

Chase : Laser ! Same as the warehouse laser .

Marshall : I was thinking the same thing .

Liberty : I am afraid of fireworks . Now this ?

The laser have stop . Vincent started throwing missile rocket at them . The target is on Chase , Chase quickly dodge before the rocket hit him . The target is on Marshall , Marshall quickly dodge before the rocket hit him . The target is on Zuma , Zuma quickly dodge before the rocket hit him . The target is on Tundra , Tundra quickly dodge before the rocket hit her . The target is on Chase , Chase quickly dodge before the rocket hit him . The target is on Rubble , Rubble quickly dodge before the rocket hit him .

Rubble : This is the same move Rocky throw missile at us .

Rocky : Hey !

Vincent started his Elite sengty shotgun and started shoot at them . Everyone started dodge the blaster bullet . Then , Hank Terron hit the bullets and shot Vincent to stun . The platform have appear from the sewer water .