chapter 8 : Sneak to the mall and escape the horde

Donut Dave is driving everyone to Adventure Bay in his police car . Ryder is still thinking where's Rocky .

Howie Roger Jones : How long can we get to Adventure Bay ?

Donut Dave : If I can take a short cut in Adventure City , we can get there as fast as possible . As long there are no ...

Hank Terron : Stop the car , Dave . Car block dead ahead .

Donut Dave stop his police car immediately . Everyone exit the police car and look at the cars blocking the road .

Donut Dave : It seems like the outbreak have destroy in the middle of the road while everyone trying to get Adventure Bay . Looks like we have to take a shortcut by foot . Let's walk pass through the apartment alley .

Chase : I hope we won't bump into them .

Howie Roger Jones : Don't worry , as long as we be careful and ...

Suddenly , the dumpster lit started banging by itself . The pups started hiding behind Ryder . Howie Roger Jones take out his crowbar and Hank Terron Us a metal pole he found to defend the banging itself dumpster lit .

Donut Dave : Stay back everyone , I'm going to get my weapon out .

Skye : I hope it's not a ...

Then , a man come out from the dumpster . It turns out that man who have been survive the outbreak .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Hey , why are you all doing at my hiding spot ?

Donut Dave : We didn't mean to scare you stinky guy . We just want to have a place to stay .

Tundra : Yeah , it started to get dark .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Well I can give you all a place to stay . I have a shelter but I haven't got any food . There's a mall close to Adventure City but there are zombies blocking our path .

Fade to the mall close to Adventure City , the zombies started walking around the road . Donut Dave , Ryder , Howie Roger Jones , Hank Terron and the pups looking at the mall behind the car .

Donut Dave : Okay , here's our plan . Hank Terron , you stay with that stinky guy and we are going to gather supplies at the mall .

Hank Terron : Alright but don't get caught by them .

Donut Dave : We will . Let's go .

Marshall : And remember , quiet as a mouse .

Zuma : We know Mawshall .

Everyone started tiptoe to the mall with the zombies notice . The zombies started walking around the roadside . Howie Roger Jones quickly tell the others hide behind the car before the zombies get them . After they hiding behind the car , they coutinue tiptoe to the mall and arrive at the mall . Howie Roger Jones tries to open but it was lock .

Howie Roger Jones : I think it's lock .

Donut Dave : Well , I think the only way to get in is breaking the door down .

Liberty : But we have baseball bat .

Donut Dave : It's not strong enough .

Howie Roger Jones : Don't worry , I'll do it . Stand back .

Howie Roger Jones smash the glass door with a crowbar very hard . The mall alarm started to go on . The zombies started to get crazier after hearing the alarm .

Rubble : Ah oh ...

Donut Dave : The alarm started making the zombies come to us . Quickly , gather many supplies as we can .

Everyone started gathering supplies inside the mall . After gathering , they exit the mall and started running back to Dumpster Diver Dan and Hank Terron . The zombies started attack them but Howie smash them unconscious with a crowbar . They quickly run away and made it to the others safe and sound .

Tundra : We got some food supplies .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Oh groovy jeez , well done . Now follow me and I'll show you my shelter .

Zuma : I think it could be a tent .

Everyone follow Dumpster Diver Dan to his shelter . After arrived at the shelter , Donut Dave was shock .

Donut Dave : Wait a minute , so this is the shelter ? And this is where we are going to stay ?

Dumpster Diver Dan : Yes .

Hank Terron : Come down Donut dude , at least we have some food . Everyone heal up your stomach with food we collect after being hungry .

Rubble : You don't need to tell us twice .

Everyone started eating the food supplies their collect . Then , Ryder hear groaning sounds . He went to check and saw zombies started coming in their way . Ryder quickly run back and tell the others .

Ryder : Bad new everyone , the zombies have found us !

Marshall : What !?

Liberty : This can't be good .

Donut Dave : We need to get out of here now ! Follow me !

Donut Dave pull down the apartment outside stairway ladder and they started running to the rooftop . The zombies started following them . Once they're arrived at the apartment rooftop , they quickly jump to another apartment but Tundra is afraid to jump .

Ryder : Come on Tundra , we need to hurry .

Tundra : I can't ... I'm scare to jump to another side .

Hank Terron : I'll catch you , don't worry .

Tundra : Okay , if you say so ...

Tundra started jump to another side of the apartment rooftop . Hank catch him and coutinue running away . They stop because another ...

Howie Roger Jones : Oh come on ? Another dead end ?

Donut Dave : Looks like we gonna have to take the Zipline . Everyone take out your weapon and let's Zipline to safety .

Everyone take out their weapon and started Zipline to safety . Hank is the only one don't need to Zipline with weapon . He just walked to safety on the Zipline . Once they're to safety , they walked down and arrived at the roadside .

Donut Dave : We made it .

Howie Roger Jones : Everything seems so quiet .

Ryder : Yeah and I think this path take us to safety .

Howie Roger Jones : Let see .

Everyone started following the path . Mysterious Shadow is watching them through the screen inside his office .

Mysterious Shadow : Vincent , get their mutt friend ready . I want to see their painful fight .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 9