chapter 39 : A snowstorm crash

Everyone enter the paw patroller . Ryder started the paw patroller engine and head back to Adventure Bay . Hank Terron look at the weather broadcast on his phone .

Hank Terron : Um Ryder , there's a snowstorm appear in the middle of the night on the roadside . We better stop at the motel , we can spend the night at the motel and drive back to Galago Town .

Ryder : Yeah . I almost hear the broadcast through the radio .

Donut Dave : So how long should we arrive at the motel ?

Ryder : The window is getting a bit foggy but I sure we can get to the motel at least 1 hour or 50 minutes .

Howie Roger Jones : As long you drive on the safe road , we'll be fine and okay .

Ryder coutinue driving the paw patroller to the motel . Once he was driving , he couldn't see outside because of the fog cover the window glass . Then , the paw patroller tire accidentally slip on the ice on the road . The paw patroller started losing control and crash at the tree .

Ryder : Ouch , is everyone okay ?

Rocky : Yep .

Marshall : Okay .

Chase : A bit dizzy .

Skye : I got a bit headache after crashing .

Donut Dave : I'm feeling better after you crash the paw patroller at the tree .

Tundra : Did the paw patroller tire slip on an ice on the road ?

Ryder : I don't know but we better go and check it out .

Everyone exit the paw patroller and run to the top of the paw patroller driving room . Ryder saw the paw patroller have crash at the tree and the engine seems to be bust out and broken . Smoke started coming out from the engine .

Ryder : Great , the paw patroller is broken and we can't drive to the motel .

Donut Dave : Even worse , the snowstorm is coming in our way .

Zuma : I'm chilly and fweezing without my unifowm .

Rocky : My head started to turn into ice cube .

Mr Claus : Hey visitors .

Everyone turn around and saw a man is standing outside of the house wearing a winter beanie hat . He walk up to them and started greet them .

Mr Claus : I saw you guys standing outside . Have you didn't know there's a snowstorm coming in this roadside ?

Hank Terron : We know but our paw patroller got crash by a tree and the engine is broken .

Mr Claus : Hold your horses , Are you Ryder ? Are you the paw patrol ? I'm your biggest fan . I watch the news from TV and all about your rescue mission .

Ryder : Wow . Thanks sir .

Mr Claus : Call me Mr Claus .

Chase : I'm sorry to ask but can we stay in your house for a night ?

Marshall : We really don't want to ask you about this but can you let us stay with you ?

Tundra : We can always listen to you what you want for your house rules .

Mr Claus : House rules ? Forget house rules , of course you all can spend the night with me . Let's go inside and I can make you all toasty warm .

Everyone quickly enter Mr Claus house . The pups started walking to the fireplace and get warm . The others sit on the couch . Mr Claus brought a gift for Rocky and Zuma .

Mr Claus : You two doesn't have anything to warm yourself .

Mr Claus give Zuma a present . It was the same orange uniform and scuba helmet he wore . Zuma thanks him .

Zuma : Thanks for the gift Mr Claus . It's the same unifowm and helmet I weaw it .

Mr Claus : And Rocky I don't know how to make an eco hat so I made you a winter beanie hat colour green .

Rocky : Thanks Mr Claus . I really love this beanie hat .

Zuma wear his new uniform and helmet . Rocky wear his new winter beanie hat on his head .

Rocky : How cool I am ?

Zuma : Vewy cool .

Chase : Looks like you are in the snow land .

Tundra : Very handsome .

Rocky : Now my head is toasty and not cold .

Zuma : Same as me .

Mr Claus : Hey , I saw you holding a strong glass lockbox .

Hank Terron : We went to the Galago Town key shop and get to a key but it close on midnight .

Mr Claus : Oh . I'm own the Galago key shop . I'm sorry for you all take a trip to Galago Town .

John Kim-Koh : It's okay .

Mr Claus : I'll go find a key for you guys . What do you want ? Master key ?

Howie Roger Jones : Yes thank you .

Mr Claus : You're welcome .

Mr Claus started searching for the key they want to open the strong glass lockbox picklock . After a minutes , he found the master key what their want .

Mr Claus : Here you go .

( Knock knock )

Mr Claus : : That strange ? I wonder who knocking the door .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 40