chapter 5 : Fight with infected Mayor Humdinger

Mayor Humdinger : Why are you guys playing with the attic ?

Howie Roger Jones : Look , I can explain but this might be long or short explain . You see , there's a man eating the librarian and I think we been under attack . Then , we found a secret passage way in the attic and we know ... WE GOT ATTACK BY ZOMBIES !

Hank Terron : Look , I know you don't believe but you have too .

Mayor Humdinger : Nonsense , those are people in costume . Now excuse me , I really need to speak with the librarian . If you have something you all need , call me .

Mayor Humdinger left the room . Hank Terron look at the sign and realize they're at the computer room . Hank Terron open the computer monitor and check anything is happening in Adventure City . Then , Ryder heard something what Mayor Humdinger said after leaving them .

Ryder : Wait , don't you all hear what Mayor Humdinger said ?

Howie Roger Jones : Said he is going to speak with the librarian ... Oh no , this can't be good . I'm going to find that mayor , you all stay here .

Everyone nod and Howie left the computer room . He started searching for Mayor Humdinger until he saw him standing outside of the reading room .

Howie Roger Jones : Mayor Humdinger , don't open the door .

Mayor Humdinger : Why ? I just want to talk with the librarian and see how's her job doing . Now open the door !

No response ...

Mayor Humdinger : That's it ! I'm barging in !

Mayor Humdinger open the door and saw a creature eating the librarian . The creature saw him and started attack him . Mayor Humdinger push the creature and quickly close the door . The two quickly run back to the computer room and Howie quickly close the door .

Chase : You two are back .

Marshall : Mayor Humdinger , you arm got a ...

Mayor Humdinger : Don't worry about it , it just a tiny scratch mark .

Hank Terron : Guys , the computer have put out a news . You all should look at this .

Everyone started looking at the computer news . The news said “ An evil scientist have turn everyone into mutant creatures . ” The second of the news said “ Dr Zero will create an antidote to stop the outbreaking zombies . ” The third news is from the government and said “ They are not real . Those are from the movies . ” The computer turn off by itself and everyone started to panic .

Mayor Humdinger : Zombies !? Everyone , I'm going to call the cops .

Chase : Okay but where are we going to hide ?

Hank Terron : We can hide inside the supply closet .

Ryder : Alright , Mayor Humdinger call the cops .

Mayor Humdinger : Okay , I'll make sure the cops arrive and I'll hide in the supply closet with you guys .

Hank Terron : Okay , let's go .

Everyone started running to the supply closet . Once they're arrived at the supply closet , they quickly enter the closet and Hank close the door .

Hank Terron : We can hide until the cops arrive . There's a lot of baseball bat we can defend ourselves .

Chase : Alright .

Everyone started taking a baseball bat and started waiting for the cops arrive .

1 hour later ...

Rocky : We better an hour .

Tundra : Are the cops going to arrive any second ?

Howie Roger Jones : I think -

( Door knock sounds )

Howie Roger Jones : I think it's the cops arrive .

Hank Terron : I'll open the door .

Hank Terron open the door and saw an infected Mayor Humdinger standing outside of the door . Mayor Humdinger run inside and started attack them . Hank accidentally close the door .

Hank Terron : Oops ... Use the baseball bat and hit him .

Marshall : Like this ?

Marshall hit infected Mayor Humdinger with the baseball bat . The other pups started beat infected Mayor Humdinger up until he's unconscious . After a while , infected Mayor Humdinger is unconscious .

Ryder : That was close .

( Gunshots sound )

Zuma : What was that ?

Hank Terron open the door and saw the infected librarian got shot by an officer .

Donut Dave : Hi guys , I got a call from Mayor Humdinger . I glad I can help you all because I have a hook on my right hand . I'm Donut Dave .

Howie Roger Jones : Donut Dave , thank goodness you're here . We got attack by ...

Donut Dave : An evil scientist mastermind creation zombie . We can talk that later but right now we need to hear the broadcast through the radio .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 6

And now a word from our response :
Guys , I really want you guys to help me get 100 subscribe on YouTube . That would be very appreciate .