chapter 29 : Planing to get to the military

At Adventure Bay hospital , Ryder told Slasher Clark everything about what Bombie said about the military is about to launch the nuke to the warehouse far away from Adventure City .

Slasher Clark : That guy told you all the military is about to launch the nuke ?

Chase : Yeah .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Is there anyway to get to the military ?

Slasher Clark : Well , there's a way but this might going to take the risk . You have to walk to the apartment alley where you found that stinky guy . Climb up to the rooftop with the outside apartment ladder . Take the Zipline and boom . You all made it .

Donut Dave : Thanks but is there's the fastest way to get to the military ?

Slasher Clark : No .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Hold on a second , I have to meet my friends inside the sewer . I think we can take the shortcut to the sewer , meet my friends , go to my special factory and we are arrive at the large parking space .

Chase : I never know you have a job .

Dumpster Diver Dan : I'm a sawmill worker before the outbreak coming . I know the shortcut way because my sawmill factory is close to my sewer . My friends also work at the sawmill .

Donut Dave : Okay , that's settle . We'll take the shortcut to the large parking lot . Also I hate the smell of the sewer .

Skye : I also don't like the smell too .

Marshall : Better get a lot of hanger clips to clip everyone nose .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Don't need because the sewer isn't that smelly . You can don't smell it .

Marshall : Then I'll clip my nose for myself . * clip his nose *

Ryder : I think we are ready to find the military .

Slasher Clark : Here , you guys need this .

Clark give Ryder the first aid kit . Inside have bandages , medicine for injuring person , some medicine pills and antidote .

Ryder : Antidote ?

Slasher Clark : Antidote is the most important thing you have to be with you . Dr Zero said antidote can clear your friends from the infection .

Ryder : Thanks .

John Kim-Koh : Wait a minute , what did I get ? I'm the Adventure Bay survival leader .

Slasher Clark : You can have a map and a compass .

John Kim-Koh : Sweet .

Donut Dave : Alright everyone , enter my car . We have a military to find .

Everyone enter Donut Dave police car . Donut Dave started his police car engine and head to Adventure City . John Kim-Koh is looking at the map until he saw something .

John Kim-Koh : Zero Lab ? Why there's a Zero Lab on the map ?

Howie Roger Jones : You didn't hear ? Dr Zero have own Zero Lab before he got capture by masked mans .

Rubble : Wait , do you think Mysterious Shadow steal dr Zero's Lab ?

Ryder : I don't know .

Rocky : But we better get to the military .

Liberty : Are we there yet ?

Donut Dave : Not yet .

Dumpster Diver Dan : I heard there's a nuke was about to explode the warehouse far away from Adventure City .

Donut Dave : It was a nuclear . The military is about to launch the nuclear at the warehouse .

Zuma : Okay weiwd question . Why is the militawy wanted to destwoy the wawehouse we entew ?

Donut Dave : I think there's something else who created those zombie cure . I think those masked mans are storing zombie cure .

Ryder : No wonder they're guarding the warehouse .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Oh my holy lord ! Donut Dave , stop the car !

Donut Dave quickly step on the car brake and stop his car . Donut Dave exit the police car and saw military vans , tanks and SUV have been destroy . Everyone exit the car and saw the vehicle have been destroy .

Chase : Wait , those vehicle we saw it at the library academy cafeteria .

Howie Roger Jones : Looks like someone have destroy those vehicle pretty badly .

Marshall : How can we get pass those broken vehicle ?

Dumpster Diver Dan : Don't need because we already at the sewer lit .

Everyone saw the sewer lit where they're escaping the horde and the masked mans . They walk up to the sewer lit .

Donut Dave : Alright , let's get this dirty lit away .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 30