Boss 9 : Agent Agus ( chapter 32 )

Everyone walk around the city and arrive at the large parking space . The truck is still parking on the parking space .

Donut Dave : Looks like we are here .

Ryder : Hey look , there's a radio on the roadside .

Donut Dave walk up to the radio . He takes the radio speaker and tries to communicate with someone until a soldier started talking to him .

Agent Agus : Holy lord , you are alive ?

Donut Dave : Not only me . The others are alive too .

Agent Agus : Thanks for communicate with me . We are about to launch the nuke to the warehouse in Adventure Bay . We cannot wait until the waiting month .

Donut Dave : Why ?

Agent Agus : Because ...... OH NO !

The radio speaker have lost connection . Donut Dave put the speaker back to the radio and walk up to the others .

John Kim-Koh : What's going on ?

Donut Dave : I just speak to the person named Agent Agus . He said they'll launch the nuke to the warehouse right now .

Chase : What ? How ?

Donut Dave : Don't know but we better find Agent Agus . I know where he is .

Howie Roger Jones : Lead the way Dave .

Everyone enter the truck and Donut Dave start the truck engine and head to Agent Agus location . 35 minutes later , they're arrive at the location where the military is about to launch the nuke .

Marshall : Where's Agent Agus ?

Hank Terron : I think I found him . He is standing on top of the building .

Liberty : And he becoming a zombie ! We need to stop him so we can launch the nuke to the warehouse at Adventure City .

Chase : This might get a bit risky Liberty .

The masked mans have been line up in 10 standing on top of the building left and right . The masked mans have already with their rifle guns .

Liberty : Ooh ... This might get a bit worse .

Skye : Wait a minute , is that a helicopter ?

The mysterious helicopter have arrive and stop in front of them in the sky . The copter started shooting them with the machine gun turret . Everyone started dodge the fast turret bullets . After shooting , the mysterious helicopter flew away .

Skye : That helicopter is insane .

Zuma : Fast bullets can be a bit twicky .

Rocky : How did that turret don't need to reload ?

Then , the nuclear missile target started appear everywhere . Everyone quickly running away from the target on the ground . The fast nuclear missiles started shooting at the target that appear . Everyone quickly dodge the missile .

Hank Terron : This is getting crazier !

Rubble : Who knew we are inside like a hardcore video game .

Hank Terron : We are not video game characters .

Skye : Do you think those masked mans will shoot us ?

Ryder : I think so ?

Tundra : What are we going to do ?