Boss 11 : Ghost Manic ( chapter 40 )

Mr Claus walk up to the door . He opens the door and saw a bloody axe killer with two button of eyes on his face . Mr Claus quickly close the door and warn everyone .

Mr Claus : Everyone , the Ghost Manic is here ! We need to run to the basement !

Rocky : The ghost what ?

Zuma : The Ghost Manic ?

Mr Claus : I'll explain later . Run to the my house basement !

Hank Terron : Okay .

Everyone quickly run to the basement . Mr Claus quickly open the door and everyone enter the basement . Once they're inside the basement , they saw ...

Donut Dave : Mr Claus , this is not some kind of basement .

Mr Claus : It is the basement . I just decorate to looks like my fighting room . Didn't you all heard zombies on the news ?

Ryder : Yeah we did . By the way , what Ghost Manic are you talking about ?

Mr Claus : He's the horror murderer in Galago Town . Everyone know he started stalking someone at night .

Chase : Do you think he'll find us ?

Mr Claus : I don't know ...

Then , the Ghost Manic enter the basement , he even broke the door down with an axe . Everyone saw him enter Mr Claus " fighting room " .

Ghost Manic : You'll be doom .

Donut Dave : I think it's another boss fight .

Mr Claus : Well I'm ready for this . I'm ready to rumble .

Ghost Manic started throwing his axe like area splash . Everyone quickly dodge the axe before the axe hit them .

Rocky : That killer throw knife at us . Now he throw axe at us !

Mr Claus : Well I never know he can throw axe at us . I only seeing him chopping people .

Rubble : That is the weirdest killer I never seen .

Ghost Manic started throwing grenades . The target is on Zuma , he quickly dodge before the grenade hit him . The target is on Tundra , she quickly dodge before the grenade hit her . The target is on Rocky , he quickly dodge before the grenade hit him . The target is on Marshall , he quickly dodge before the grenade hit him . The target is on Ryder , he quickly dodge before the grenade hit him . The target is on Liberty , she quickly dodge before the grenade hit her . The target is on Skye , she quickly dodge before the grenade hit her . The target is on Rubble , he quickly dodge before the grenade hit him . The target is on Mr Claus , he quickly dodge before the grenade hit him . The target is on Donut Dave , he quickly dodge before the grenade hit him .

Donut Dave : Jeez , he's throwing grenades at us !

Howie Roger Jones : Doesn't that killer threw grenades at your town ?

Mr Claus : I don't think so .

Marshall : Then what is he next ability ?

Chase : Spawn zombies ?