Boss 8 : Dumpster Diver Dan ( chapter 31 )

Inside the mysterious room ...

Donut Dave : Where are we ?

Chase : I don't know but I remember Dumpster Diver Dan told us to run .

Marshall : Yeah .

Ryder : No clue but where are we ?

Donut Dave : I think we are inside some kind of sawmill factory . Do you think that stinky citizen told us his job is a sawmill worker ?

Skye : It almost looks like he told us his job is working in the sawmill . But where's Dumpster Diver Dan ?

Zuma : I think we have an answew .

They saw infected Dumpster Diver Dan is standing on top of the sawmill control room . Everyone's shock and see he is infected .

Donut Dave : Oh no , he's a zombie !

Rocky : Now I know the reason why he told us to run .

Tundra : What are we going to do ?

Hank Terron : The only way we have to do is to fight him . Sorry old man .

Zuma : Then let's go .

Howie Roger Jones : We can't because laser have block the way .

Zuma : What ?

Infected Dumpster Diver Dan started active the the convertor and woods started move to them . The iron door is open and the fire is ready to burn the woods . Donut Dave tell everyone to jump pass the woods , everyone started jump pass the woods . After a minutes , the convertor stop and the iron door is closed .

Chase : I didn't know zombie can control some lever .

Howie Roger Jones : Zombie don't control lever . I think someone is control the zombie or something .

Ryder : We don't know anything yet Howie .

John Kim-Koh : And what's new for his crazy attack ?

Then , the red square have appear on top left and right , middle right and bottom left and middle . They quickly stand without the red square . The stomper started smash with the red square . The red square have appear on middle left and right , top middle and right and bottom left . They quickly stand without the red square . The stomper started smash with the red square and disappear .

Liberty : This is creepy .

Rocky : I know right . At least I'm not a tasty mix breed pup pancake .

Rubble : We won't eat you because your taste terrible .

Rocky : Really ?

Then , the laser have been vanish from the path and the Dumpster Diver Dan is dizzy .

John Kim-Koh : Dumpster Diver Dan is stun . Get to the top and smash hit but watch out of pipe shooting fire .

The pups nod and started running to the top where Dumpster Diver Dan control the sawmill . The pups standing on the lift and arrive at the top . They jump pass the pipe shooting fire and arrive at the sawmill controller . The pups take out their weapon and started beating Dan . Dumpster Diver Dan stun have vanish and push them back to bottom . The laser have active . ( Infected Dumpster Diver Dan have 2 life left until he's defeated . )