chapter 41 : The forth evidence

Mr Claus have already helping them fixing the paw patroller engine . John Kim-Koh started tie up the killer with rope .

Mr Claus : Hey everyone , I'm done with your paw patroller . You all are safe to go home .

Ryder : Thanks for everything Mr Claus .

Mr Claus : No problem . And Hank , here's the key you want to open the strong glass lockbox for your forth evidence . You all are really want to proof someone don't you ?

Hank Terron : Yeah , we really want to proof that Mysterious Shadow is the one who causing the outbreak .

Marshall : So that's why we need to find some clues .

Mr Claus : Very impressed of you all and here a gift for you pups to fight with him .

Mr Claus give the pups a very special weapons . It was a candy canes made of iron metal .

Rubble : A candy cane for us to eat ?

Mr Claus : No , this is for you all fighting with Mysterious Shadow like Hank said .

Liberty : Thanks Mr Claus .

Mr Claus : You're welcome .

Howie Roger Jones : Hey pups , Ryder is about to start the paw patroller and head back to Adventure Bay .

Chase : We're coming .

Skye : Bye Mr Claus .

Mr Claus : Bye . Stay safe and I hope you defeat that no good Mysterious Shadow with your leader and your friends .

Tundra : We will .

The pups started entering the paw patroller . Ryder start the paw patroller engine and head to Adventure Bay . The pups wave goodbye to Mr Claus and Mr Claus enter his house . After a few minutes , they are arrive at Adventure Bay .

Ryder : We're back in Adventure Bay .

Rocky : Yeah . I'm going to keep my winter beanie hat on my head all day and I'm not going to remove it .

Marshall : Okay but what if Ryder made you an eco hat .

Ryder : Are you sure you don't want it ?

Rocky : Only for snow day .

Zuma : You'we silly Wocky .

Howie Roger Jones : Okay let's open the lockbox inside the lookout .

Everyone exit the paw patroller . Ryder saw the lookout have been destroy and all of the town have become destroy by a nuclear .

Skye : What happen to Adventure Bay !?

Liberty : Looks like there's a war .

Ryder : I don't know but we better check it on . Hank Terron : Yeah but where am I going to put the lockbox I'm holding ?

Marshall : We can run to the hospital . I think Dr Zero is with Remedy Shawn and Slasher Clark .

Donut Dave : Let's go and check .

Everyone quickly run to the town and arrive at the hospital . They found the hospital security guards have been shot in the chest . They enter the hospital and found Remedy Shawn and Slasher Clark are still inside the hospital .

Remedy Shawn : Ryder ? Pups ? Howie ? Hank ? Donut Dave ? You all are alive .

Chase : Yes we are .

Howie Roger Jones : What happen to Adventure Bay ?

Slasher Clark : We saw the van and some strong vehicle parked at Adventure Bay .

Junker : * rise up from his hiding spot * And those mans wearing gas masks started attack .

Slasher Clark : They didn't attack us because we are immune people so we hide from them .

Rubble : And what happen to the town ?

Junker : The town have been destroy by a mysterious helicopter . They shoot missile at us and the citizens in Adventure Bay .

Remedy Shawn : Some of the people are dead and some have been hiding from the masked mans .

Marshall : Someone is gonna pay for what he did to our lovely town .

Zuma : Um , awen't we supposed to open the lockbox ?

Hank Terron : Yeah I was about to do that but by the way , where's Dr Zero ?

Slasher Clark : That guy ? The masked mans kill him .

Everyone shock after hearing what Slasher Clark said .

Donut Dave : Nooooooooo , that can't be happening .

Zuma : Not Dw Zewo .

Chase : He's a nice guy .

Howie Roger Jones : We really need to look at the forth evidence .

Hank Terron : Alright .

Hank Terron unlock the picklock with the key Mr Claus gave him . He opens the strong glass lockbox lit and take out the forth evidence file with documents . John Kim-Koh open the file and look at the document .

John Kim-Koh : Guys , you're not going to believe this . The news said Mysterious Shadow started destroy the entire town with his zombifie army . The only location he created ... Is Zero Lab close in Adventure City roadside .

Ryder : Then we better go and stop him .

Howie Roger Jones : But guys I'm sorry but I have a lot of things really need to take care .

Liberty : What is it ?

Howie Roger Jones : I need some time to find the location of Zero Lab .

Ryder : The paw patroller GPS can help us .

Donut Dave : Then let's not standing and let's go .

Junker : Before you go . Rocky , Dr Zero want me to give you this envelope before he let his life to be gone .

Rocky take the envelope from Junker . He started open the envelope and read .

Dr Zero ( in voice ) : Hi Rocky , I see you started to get very brave . I remember I saw you are adorable baby pup with your parents . And there's something I want to say , I'm going to end my life because of my headache from Mysterious Shadow . Please , stop him and save the world with your friends . I'm sorry for me end my life and I always be with you and your friends no matter what .

Rocky stop reading and put the paper inside the envelope . Everyone is sad after hearing what Dr Zero said .

Rocky : Well ... That's enough for that figure . I'm going to show Dr Zero how brave I was . I'm not going to let him down .

Howie Roger Jones : Wow Rocky , you got some strong guts .

Liberty : I think we are ready to stop Mysterious Shadow .

Zuma : Me too .

John Kim-Koh : Don't forget me because I'm ready .

Marshall : Let's show Dr Zero how brave we are after stopping Mysterious Shadow .

Skye : We can do this .

Donut Dave : Then let's go and stop him .

Pups : Yeah .

Slasher Clark : Please be safe .

Rocky : We will .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 42