chapter 20 : the second evidence

Everyone have exit the sewer and follow Agent Spy . Howie Roger Jones close the lit and left . Once they're arrive at Agent Spy police can , everyone enter the van and Agent Spy started the engine and head to Adventure Bay .

Hank Terron : How do you know we are here ?

Agent Spy : Easy , I saw you all entering the sewer while I got chase by those monster . At least I found you all .

Rocky : Thanks Mr spy .

Agent Spy : Call me Agent Spy young mix breed . I'm going to drive you all back to Adventure Bay .

John Kim-Koh : Great , we could really get some good night sleep .

Agent Spy : Oh by the way , I found those document on the road while I was running away from those monster .

Agent Spy pass the document to Ryder . Ryder take a look at the document and realize it was their second evidence .

Ryder : Spy , you found our second evidence .

Agent Spy : I did ? But why do you really need some evidence ?

Hank Terron : We need to proof that Mysterious Shadow is causing an outbreak .

Agent Spy : Mysterious Shadow ? You mean Dusty Jones ? I know that guy , he is a mutant psychopath scientist . I even put some wanted poster of him .

Chase : How many are there ?

Agent Spy : I place everywhere in the city . A bunch .

Howie Roger Jones : What did the say ?

Ryder : The document said ...

Flashback started , Dusty Jones is walking around in Adventure Bay looking for suspect to test his newest creation .

Ryder ( in voice ) : I been making this cure at least 4 months and it's ready . Now I need to do is test it on someone .

Dusty Jones : Which is the best suspect to test ? Hmmm ... I guess not one of them is special .

Then , a man walk pass to Dusty Jones and greet with him a bit . Dusty Jones do the same thing .

Dusty Jones : Hello , it seems you walk pass me .

Man : Yeah .

Dusty Jones : You seems a bit down to me .

Man : My girlfriend broke up with me because I doesn't have enough money for her and I started to feel so sad and feeling a bit down .

Dusty Jones smirk evilly a bit because he can test this man the cure he made . He told the man to come to his house at Malas and the man agree . 35 minutes later , the man arrive at Dusty Jones' house . He knock on the door and Dusty open the door for him .

Dusty Jones : Hi , you arrive just in time . Come in and make yourself just like your home .

Man : Thanks .

The man enter the house and Dusty Jones close the door . The man is in the living room sitting on the couch . Dusty Jones brought him a cup of tea . The man thanks him and drink the tea . Dusty Jones sit on his and his hand on his back is an injection with cure inside .

Dusty Jones ( in mind ) : Ever since Walter and Delilah left the house . I started get very very very angry . Now , it's time for some tasty test out some suspect .

Man : This tea taste a bit fruity .

Dusty Jones : Oh . I made fruit tea . I don't know what tea do you want so I made fruit tea for you .

Man : This is delicious drink I even have . Thanks Dusty .

Dusty Jones : You're welcome . But do you mind if I get close to you ?

Man : Be my guess .

Dusty Jones walk close to the man . While he's drinking his fruit tea , Dusty Jones injected the man with the cure on his neck . The man fall on the ground unconscious . Then , the man started turning into a mutant beast and Dusty Jones laugh evilly .

Dusty Jones : Yes . Yes ! My zombie cure is successful ! Mutant man , go and kill your girlfriend who broke up with you .

The mutant man started exit Dusty Jones' house and started attack his girlfriend . Dusty started laughing like a maniac . Back in reality , everyone shock plus Agent Spy after hearing this .

Agent Spy : Omg , that guy is evil .

Rubble : You can call him pure evil .

Zuma : I guess we already have two evidence of Mysterious Shadow .

Agent Spy : Well , there's more mystery about that shadow dude . We can investigate your library in Adventure City tomorrow morning .

Everyone : * nod *

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 21