chapter 17 : Mysterious Shadow backstory ( part 1 )

Dr Zero and Rocky exit the room and walk up to the others . Ryder place the collar back on Rocky's neck . Tundra runs up to him and hugs him .

Tundra : Ro-Ro , I'm so glad you are safe .

Rocky : Me too snowpup .

Dr Zero : What adorable nickname for the mix breed . And also , Rocky told me everything about Mysterious Shadow . He said Mysterious Shadow was his parents past owner and his real name is Dusty Jones .

Ryder : What ? Rocky , that figure was your parents past owner ?

Howie Roger Jones : Can you tell us everything about Mysterious Shadow / Dusty Jones ?

Rocky : Okay . It's all started my parents are strays living in the streets ...

Flashback started at Adventure Bay , the two adult mix breed are living on the street . The male adult mix breed is trying to find some food for his wife .

Walter : I wonder is there any food for my wife ?

Walter saw a piece of bread on the table . He was about to grab it but a seagull already grab it and flew away . Walter felt unhappy and walk back to his wife .

Delilah : Hey babe , find anything ?

Walter : I found a piece of bread on the table . I was about to grab it but that seagull take it away .

Delilah : That's okay . You can still find more food in the streets .

Walter : Look honey , I'm very sorry for my owner kick you out of the house while you are pregnant .

Delilah : It's okay . And I don't know why you join me ?

Walter : Because I love you and I don't want to leave you all alone . That's why I got out of the house and join you . I know it's stupid but I really love you Delilah .

Delilah : I love you too Walter . And I really want to thank you for being on my side .

Walter : You're welcome . But we are going to starve to death if we don't have any food for us and the baby .

Delilah : I guess we won't have to eat for a day .

Then , a man saw the two adult mix breed sitting on the street close to the apartment alley . He walk up to the two pups .

Dusty Jones : Hi , I'm Dusty Jones . I saw you two sitting on the street at 7:00 p.m. night . It's everything okay ?

Walter : Everything is -

Delilah : Not okay .

Walter : Honey ?

Delilah : Sorry Walter but we have to tell him the truth .

Walter : Okay . Everything is not okay . My owner is trying to kick my wife out of the house because she's pregnant . So I decided to leave my owner home alone and stay with my wife . Everything going worse for us become I couldn't find any food for me and my wife .

Dusty Jones : Oh my god , I'm so sorry to hear that . You two are having a hard time .

Walter : Yeah .

Delilah : Now , we have nowhere else to stay . Walter's owner kick us out of the house . My owner and my mom have already move to another country .

Dusty Jones : You know what ? I'll be your owner and pet caretaker .

Walter and Delilah : You ?

Dusty Jones : Yes . I heard everything of your story so I decided to help you two . So what do you two think ?

Walter : I don't know ...

Dusty Jones : Come on . Living on the street give all strays some bad luck . Come on , home is more comfortable than the street .

Delilah : Please babe , we can have an excellent life together with Dusty Jones .

Walter : My wife agree and I agree too .

Dusty Jones : Excellent . And Delilah , congratulations to you .

Delilah : Thanks . I don't know how many years before the baby come out .

Dusty Jones : You mean your baby pup . It's hard to say when a baby or a baby pup born from someone or somepup stomach . Now let's go home and I'll make dinner for you two .

Walter : Some great to me .

Delilah : Let's go .

Walter and Delilah started following Dusty Jones to his home . The two adult mix breed couldn't believe he's taking care of them . At dusty Jones' house , Dusty is prepare dinner for them .

Walter : Smell so good .

Delilah : It is . I wonder what is he making .

Walter : I don't know but we are still waiting .

Then , Dusty Jones come out with two dog bowls fill with smash potatoes , baked chicken breast and cooked mix vegetable .

Dusty Jones : Food is here . You two enjoy .

Walter : Thanks Dusty .

Dusty Jones : You're welcome . And Delilah , tomorrow I'll taking you to the vet . Because we need to check it was male pup or a female pup .

Delilah : That's great . Again thanks Dusty .

Dusty Jones : No problem .

The two adult mix breed started eat their dinner . The next day , Dusty Jones take Delilah to a nearby vet . The doctor use the ultrasound and scan on Delilah fur belly . To be surprise , it was a male pup and they're having a male pup . Once they got home , Dusty told Walter about the great news and the three of them are very excited . 3 years later , Delilah is lying on the bed inside the vet . Walter and Dusty Jones enter the room .

Walter : Hey honey , is our baby boy coming ?

Delilah : Yes , our baby has been born .

Dusty Jones : That was awesome . So , What is his name ?

Delilah : I named him Rocky .

Walter : That was a cute name . Our Rocky finally born .

Dusty Jones : Can I hold your baby pup ?

Delilah : Sure .

Delilah give the baby mix breed to Dusty Jones . Dusty Jones carefully holding Rocky . He felt his finger touching Rocky tiny paw . He couldn't be happier . The two adult mix breed have becoming parents and Dusty Jones have becoming their caretaker .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 18