chapter 10 : research

They are waiting on the large parking space for the rescue chopper arrive . Ryder is looking at Rocky that he turns into a mutant beast .

Ryder : I don't know how those bad guys did this to Rocky .

Liberty : Then the one thing I really want to know . Who's Mysterious Shadow ?

Chase : I don't know but that guy really hate us a lot .

Zuma : I weally don't like that guy did this to Wocky .

Donut Dave : Well , I really hope the rescue team will save us .

Dumpster Diver Dan : Speaking of rescue team , the rescue chopper is here . We are safe everyone .

The rescue chopper have arrive at Adventure City large parking space . The rescue climb down from the rope ladder .

Rescuer 1 : Is everyone okay ? Did you all get hurt ?

Ryder : We are fine .

Rescuer 1 : Great , let's take you all back to Adventure Bay .

Howie Roger Jones : Yeah but I problem , can you take Rocky with you guys ? It's a long story , somehow a person named Mysterious Shadow have turn him into a -

Rescuer 1 : An infected creatures ? Yeah , Remedy Shawn is research the infected citizens in Adventure City to find any clue what causes the outbreak . But don't worry , we can take your best friend to Adventure Bay .

Hank Terron : Thanks .

The rescue chopper have land on the ground . Everyone enter the chopper and the rescue team place Infected Rocky on the bed and tie him up . The chopper start the engine and head to Adventure Bay . Once they're arrived at Adventure Bay , they are inside the hospital . Remedy Shawn and Slasher Clark started researching Rocky .

Chase : I hope they found something that cause Rocky to be like this .

Tundra : I really hope it's not a creature bite him .

Hank Terron : I don't think those zombies bite him . It must be someone did some kind of surgery on him .

Marshall : How did you know Rocky got surgery ?

Hank Terron : Two injections inside fill with green stuff on his back . Does this looks like a surgery ?

Marshall : Yeah .

Liberty : Let's just wait until we get the results .

Rubble : She got a point .

Then , Infected Rocky who's tie up on the bed with rope started to go crazy . Slasher Clark shoot him with a sleeping dart on his paw and Infected Rocky fall asleep . They exit the room and walk up to them .

Remedy Shawn : Me and Clark got his blood . Now it's time to see what cause the people into zombies .

Slasher Clark : This might going to take a while , if you guys follow us to the research room and wait .

Ryder : Don't worry , we can wait .

Everyone started following Remedy Shawn and Slasher Clark to the research room . Once they're arrived , Howie Roger Jones , Hank Terron , Donut Dave , Dumpster Diver Dan , Ryder and the other pups are waiting while Remedy Shawn and Slasher Clark are researching Rocky's blood . Then , Clark found something that makes everyone shock .

Slasher Clark : Oh my god , you all should probably look at this .

Everyone walk up to Clark and look at the screen that the science telescope is showing the blood .

Slasher Clark : Looks like some kind of cure that make everyone turn into some kind of living creature .

Skye : What are those ?

Slasher Clark : Some kind of cure that make everyone turn into mutant creatures . Here , I have using the other patients blood . Look closely .

Slasher Clark take a drop off the patients blood . Rocky infected blood started stick together with the uninfected blood .

Tundra : Woah , unbelievable .

Remedy Shawn : It seems like Rocky have been injected some kind of zombie cure . Same as the other citizens .

Then , John Kim-Koh enter the research room with some blood sample .

John Kim-Koh : Here , more infected people blood . But I see you two already research it .

Slasher Clark : It seems like someone who's trying to created the outbreak and wanted to destroy Adventure Bay and Adventure City badly .

Chase : But how con we clear all the mess ?

Remedy Shawn : Antidote . I heard on the news said Dr Zero will create an antidote to stop the infected zombies . You can get to Adventure City and find him .

John Kim-Koh : I can join with you all .

Donut Dave : Thank you . We really need an extra guy . Alright , let's go find Dr Zero .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 11