Boss 7 : Bombie ( chapter 27 )

Inside the library academy in Adventure City , everyone started investigate for the last evidence of Mysterious Shadow . They enter the cafeteria and found no one is here .

Donut Dave : It seems to be a bit quiet .

Dumpster Diver Dan : And no one . I think they have get out of Adventure City or something .

Ryder : I don't think there's something in the library academy cafeteria .

Hank Terron : Ryder is right . Let's -

( Crack )

Everyone is at lower crack floor in the cafeteria . Donut Dave and Dumpster Diver Dan are on top of the cafeteria not with them . They are standing on three tables and the lower floor cover with red toxic .

Rocky : It's a trap !

Zuma : We been on the cwack cafetewia floow !

Chase : What is going on ?

Bombie ( in voice ) : I'm finally caught you all .

Everyone saw the RPG launcher trooper is standing on top close to the cafeteria waiting line holding his RPG launcher .

Bombie : It's time for you all to get explode . Today dinner is you and dog meat .

Ryder : It's a guy and half zombie ?

Howie Roger Jones : Well what ever he is , I think he's working with Mysterious Shadow if I wasn't wrong . Let's fight him .

Zuma : How can we fight him ?

Skye : He is standing on top and we stand on the bottom .

Howie Roger Jones : Okay I don't know how to beat him .

Bombie aim his RPG launcher at the left table where Chase , Marshall , Skye and Liberty standing . He shoots the RPG missile at them . They quickly jump to the middle table before the missile explode . The left table have rise up after being destroy .

Chase : He shoots RPG missile at us !

Skye : He is good at shooting missile .

Liberty : Also he is a psychopath .

Bombie aim his RPG launcher at the right table where Rocky , Zuma , Rubble and Howie Roger Jones standing . He shoots the RPG missile at them . They quickly jump to the left table before the missile explode . The right table have rise up after being destroy .

Rubble : He's good at aiming .

Rocky : Also I don't want to be cooked dog meat . I'm not tasty .

Bombie aim his RPG launcher at the middle table where Ryder , Hank Terron , Tundra and John Kim-Koh standing . He shoots the RPG missile at them . They quickly jump to the right table before the missile explode . The middle table have rise up after being destroy .