Chapter 2 part 2

All six girls, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Sana and Mina, decided to get their own apartment together for their freshman year of college. They all wanted to do this right, get into all the fun of becoming young adults.

Nayeon started to plan everything she wanted to do. From the clubs she wanted to participate, all the way down to what color her homecoming dress was going to be.

Mina wanted to play as many video games as she pleased! Plus spending time with Chaeyoung.

And Sana just wants to go to school with all the girls, laughing and learning and just having a good time.

Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon just wanted their girls to be happy.

Tzuyu POV

Even though it's been about a year since we left our company, I still have the habit of getting up early and exercising. To top it all off, I'm still always on high alert. Can't really have much fun because of it.

Sana was looking at me all concerned. Guess she saw the look on my face.

"What's wrong? You feeling okay?" She asked as she put her hand on top of mine.

"Yeah. Just thinking is all." Smiling and swinging our hands back and forth.

"Come on. I got something to show you." Sana picked me up and off we went.

Sana POV

Tzuyu seemed to be lost in her thoughts. Making all those weird facial expressions. Though she does look cute!

"Tzuyu-ah, let me take you somewhere!" That made her come back to reality, also made her jump up a little from my excited voice. I think she forgot today was her own birthday.

"Where?" She asked in confusion.

"Just somewhere. You will see." I grabbed her by the hand to take her to our special place. I have everything set up. I have her favorite food with her favorite drink. To a happy birthday banner to a present from yours truly. I want everything to be perfect!

We continue to walk through the parks to get to the lake side. There is a beautiful gazebo with a table right in the center of it. Hope she will be surprised by it.

"Tzuyu-ah close your eyes." She did as I told her and could not resist covering her eyes with my hands, even though I have to stand on my tiptoes. We take a few more steps before we stop and I remove my hands from her eyes.

"Ta-da!" I shout and jump around to see her face.

"What is all this?" She looks confused.

"Pabo. Did you forget today is your birthday?" She cocked her head, like a dog would do when it was confused.

"Was that today?" She asked me.

"Yes! You must have a lot on your mind to forget about your own birthday."

"Yeah I guess so. I'm sorry. I do have a lot on my mind today." She looked at me with half a smile, intertwined her fingers with mine and sat us down on the blanket I had prepared for her.

"What's on your mind that you would forget your own birthday?" I asked her. She looked me in the eyes and rested her head on my shoulder.

"It's nothing. Just, it feels weird not being an agent anymore and being a college student now. I have really never had a chance of it so I don't know how to deal with myself right now." After her telling me this, my heart just broke. I can't believe I didn't notice until now.