Chapter 8

Tzuyu POV

We were sitting in class. I was staring at Sana. She would not even give me a glance. Not once did she look at me. I need to talk to her after class.

"Tzuyu?" Said the teacher.

"Ne?" I answered her.

"Will you please give us the answer to number 9?" She asked. I stood up to give them the answer.

"X equals cosine over sin powered by 2" I said. The teacher was flustered at my sudden answer.

"Well, very good. Next time please pay attention when I am teaching." She said and got back to the lesson.

Lunch time.

Finally, maybe now I can get Sana alone to talk with her. As I got up to find Sana, she had already locked arms with Mina and was walking towards the lunch room. Well so much for talking to her alone. I just walked with the rest of the gang to the lunchroom. Making sure I did not lose sight of Sana. Cause you know, I still have a job to do.

Back in class again and nothing has changed much since this morning. But it got Chaeyoung curious about why Sana has not talked to me today.

"Ya." She poked me. I looked over at her.

"What's wrong with Sana?" I just shrugged. Not really wanting to deal with another person when I can't even deal with just one.

Sana POV

I have been avoiding Tzuyu all day today. I don't want her to confront me about what had happened last night. For starters, I'm not really sure what even was going on in my mind during that time frame. I was probably just sleep walking. Yeah that's what happened. 

Mina and I were walking back to the dorm. Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were behind us and Tzuyu was behind them.

"Hey guys, lets go to a café!" Mina suggested to us. That would be great. I need some free time out of this school.

"That sounds like a great plan! We need a break away from studying." Nayeon said.

"And guarding." Jeongyeon added. We all laughed except Tzuyu.

"3 Chrysanthemum teas and 3 Omija teas please." I ordered and paid for the drinks for everyone.

"Thanks Sana!" They all told me. 

We had finished our teas. I had already went out of the café to look around the streets when a couple of guys had approached me.

"Why is a young lady like yourself walking around by yourself? How about you come with us and we can hang out." A guy asked.

"Oh no thanks. I'm just waiting on some people." I told them and bowed to them and turned around

"Oh come on." The other guy said while grabbing my wrist and turning me around.

"It'll be fun." And he gave me a smile.

"Back off." I felt someone put their arm around my wrist and knocked off the guys arm holding onto me. I turned to look at who it was. It was Tzuyu.

"My my my. Who do we have here?" The first guy said. Looking Tzuyu up and down. Sick.

"Her girlfriend." My what?!

"No please kindly leave before anyone gets hurt." She gave them her cold stare and they actually left.

"You okay?" She asked me. I was just silent.

"Sana?" She gave my a questioned look.

"Girlfriend?" I finally said. She just froze.

"I said it to get them to go away." She started to turn red. I giggled at her silliness.

"What's going on here?" We turned around and saw the girls watching us.

"Nothing." We both said in unison.

"Well doesn't look like nothing. Looks like a ship is about to sail to me. "Chaeyoung said and the other girls laughed, leaving me and Tzuyu confused.