Chapter 18

Sana POV

"Let me out!" I was screaming and kicking at the door. My voice is only echoing back at me. I'm helpless. I have no way out of this. Slowly losing my strength with each hit. I slid down the door and just let all my emotions out. Crying my self to sleep.

 'Hey, wake up.' I heard a voice said. I opened my eyes. I was still in the same room I was in. There was no one in the room with me.

"Whose there?" I asked but no one answered. I went and closed my eyes again.

'I am over her silly.' I opened my eyes again and saw Tzuyu sitting beside me.

"Tzuyu! How did you get in here?" I scooted over towards her.

'Mianhae. I couldn't save you." Tzuyu looked down. Being ashamed of herself. I raised my hand up to her to tell her it's okay but she moved away from me.

'You got to be strong, Sana. Just remember I am always with you. And I love you.' She started to disappear right before my eyes.

"Tzuyu.. Tzuyu!" 

I woke up sweating. It was a dream, and I'm still locked up in this room.

*Bang, bang, bang*

There was knocking coming from the door. I jumped up and ran to the other side of the room and grabbed what ever was near me to defend myself with. The person unlocked the door and walked in.

"Put that down Sana, you don't want to hurt yourself." Mark said closing the door behind.

"You." I walked over to him and grabbed his collar.

"What happened to Tzuyu?" I questioned him. Anger filled within me. He only laughed.

"Was this your plan when you let me go?" Tears threatened to run down my face. His face turned scary in 0.1 seconds. Next thing I know, he had me pinned up against the wall.

"Had to get rid of the threat somehow and bonus points. Getting to watch her being helpless and not being able to save you." He started to laugh.

"You sick ba****d." I spit in his face. He wiped off the spit and turned to look at me.

"How cute." He grabbed my wrist and threw me  onto a chair.

"No one can save you now." He just kept on laughing.

"What is it that you want?" He stopped his laughing and got really serious.

"What do I want?" He paced around for a second and stopped in front of me. Bent down and held onto the arm rests. His face inches from mine.

"For your father to pay for what he done to my father." I just looked at him.

"What does that have to do with me?" I asked him. Trying to figure out what happened.

"I want to take something precious away from him like he did me." Fear started to take over me as I realized how serious this has gotten. 

He inched even more towards me and I got ready to defend myself if I needed to. He only chuckled at me. Seeing as I was about ready to hit. He moved away from me.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to do anything to you....Yet." With that he was leaving the room.

"Wait!" I yelled before he closed the door. He stuck his head back in.

"What happened to Tzuyu?" I bit my lip waiting for his response.

"Oh her? Hmmm." He scratched his chin thinking of his response." It's a secret." He put his finger up to his lip and closed the door.

"Ya!! Tell me what happened to her." I knew there was nothing I could do, besides getting frustrated. Tzuyu, oh how I wish you were here. I pulled my knees up to my chest nd hugged them.

Author's Note

Hey, sorry for the short chapter update, but it has been a crazy week and I haven't gotten a lot of sleep. But the next chapter will be long and exciting. I promise!!!:D