Chapter 1

"Yoda, do you hear me?" Are they for real right now?

"Ya, couldn't you have picked a better code name then Yoda? Over.''

''Well, you did say we could pick your code name since you couldn't come up with one. So that's what we decided to call you. Plus, you also look like him. Over.'' I just shook my head.

''Thanks, no jam. Over.'' Laughing could be heard over the walkie talkie.

''Hey. I am funny. Sometimes. Over.''

''You will always be a no jam. No matter what you say. Over.''

''Guys focus.'' Said small bean. Yeah, that's her code name. Because she is small like one.

''10-4 small bean.'' We both said.

A few minutes of sitting in a tree, looking through my binoculars. Finally, he appeared.

''Target sitted. Getting in his car going north bound. Procced with the plan.'' I put my walkie talkie in my bag and jumoed out of the tree I was in. Got on my bike and rode off after him

Finally caught up to him. Trying not to be seen. I was behind like 3 other cars. Careful not to draw attention.

''Ya Tz.. Yoda. We are losing you. Can you maybe slow down a little bit?'' Jeongyeon had said through the phone.

''Aniyo. Keep up. We have to get him.'' I sped up after that.

''Ya! How far you speak to me like...'' Ah. Lost the signal. Guess I'm on my own for this part.

Traveling for another ten minutes. I see him pull over into an abandon warehouse. I park a block away and scope out the place. Just a front entrance. No back. So the only way out is the front. Perfect.

I walked into the building. It was completely dark. No sign or a trace of life. I don't like this. It feels like a trap. As I had thought, it was a trap. Someone ran up from behind and wrapped their arms around me.  I threw them over my head to get them off of me. I pinned him down with his arm in a crowbar fashion.

Lights had been turned on and clapping could be heard echoing though out the building.

''And that my friends, is how you finish a mission.'' The head of our Department said. I got up and brushed the dust off my clothes.

''Good work, but maybe next time you should really be more gentle.'' Said the guy on the ground.

''Or maybe you should get stronger, Bambam.'' He simply laughed and I helped him up.

''Mel-rung.'' He stuck his tongue out at me.

''Hey, we helped too.'' Jeongyeon popped in saying.

''Are you sure about that?" Chaeyoung said, wrapping her arm around her shoulders.

"Stop it you to." I said and hit both of them on the head.

"Tzuyu, I need to speak with you for a moment." Our CEO told me.

"Ne Mr. Wang." I followed him into a room.

"I have a mission for you and two other people." Is he for real? My first mission! I was overly excited about the thought of my first mission, that I didn't notice Mr. Wang waving his hand in front of my face.

"Ne?." I asked, not knowing what he had said.

"I said, in this mission, you will be the leader with two other people of your choice."

"I already have those two people in mind." I said without hesitation.

"Well bri g them in so I can go ahead and brief y'all on the mission."

I had brought in Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. They have been my best friends since the beginning of it all. So might as well do the first mission with the best.

"I see you have chosen these two." He had the slightest grin. He already knew who I would pick.

"Lets get started." He dropped some folders onto the table. We picked them up and started to look over the material.

"You 3 will protect the daughters of Chief Justice of the supreme court. Each of you are assigned to one of them." I looked at the profile of the girl who I would be protecting. She's older than I am, so she's my unnie. She kind of reminds me of a squirrel. I looked at the name of the girl. Minatozaki Sana.

Authers note: I wasn't going to release this until I had finished writing the whole story butttttttt a few people are waiting so I will give you a little taste of what will be in store!!!

I hope you will enjoy it:D