Chapter 22

No One POV

Tzuyu headed out, calling Jeongyeon on her way. They need to figure out a plan to get Sana out safely. Right now, they are just winging it.

Tzuyu drove the car up to pick up Jeongyeon.

"Chaeyoung,  you stay here and watch the girls. Get on your computer and keep track of where Sana is. Jeongyeon and I are going to infiltrate their hide out." Tzuyu was telling Chaeyoung. 

"You got it boss." Chaeyoung smiled at Tzuyu.

"Bring our sister back safely." Nayeon said. Mina nodded in agreement.

"I promise." Tzuyu said to both of them. And off Tzuyu and Jeongyeon went to find Sana.

Sana POV

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head. I looked around the room. It was a different room now. I tried to move but I am bound to a chair. Great. How am I supposed to get out now? I thought to myself.

I saw a table on my left. There were tools, like tools you would see in a hospitals. I think I am in big trouble. Would be good if Tzuyu could bust down that door and take me away, but that's not going to happen.

The door suddenly opened, disrupting my thoughts. Some guy, I never have seen before, walks in thru the door. He is really buff. Dressed in all black with a crew cut. I think he is in the military. Seeing he has a dog tag around his neck.

"I see you are finally awake." Mark popped up from behind the guy. I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

"Aww. Don't hurt my feelings." He pretended to pout and walked over to me. Grabbed me by the chin and made me face him.

"You really don't want to hurt me." He smirked again. I really want to punch that smirk right off his face.

"Well to bad." I huffed at him.

"Do you not fear anything?" He questioned. I didn't answer him. He walked over to the table and picked up an instrument.

"I'm going to ask you one last time." He said facing away from me.

"Will you be mine?" Again, I stayed silent. He turned around to look at me.

"I guess that's your answer. Maybe spending an hour with my friend here, you will change your mind." He began to walk out of the room. Before he closed the door, he popped his head back in.

"Oh did I mention that my friend here, Junho, is a military expert in interrogation?" 

"What does that have to do with.." I stopped when I realized why he said that. He noticed the realization on my face and he smiled.

"Have fun you two. Don't hurt her to much." He patted Junho on the back and left.

Junho walked over and laid me down on the ground, still bound to the chair. He grabbed a towel and laid it over my face.

"The water is cold." That's all he said when he started to pour the water onto my face.

Authors note:

Okay, I know. It has been a while. I'm sorry. But between work and going through a blizzard and having no power, it's hard to write XD and I know this is a short chapter but I didn't want to leave y'all hanging so I typed this up real fast. So don't be to made.