Chapter 7

Tzuyu POV

I suddenly woke up on the floor beside Sana. Was that a dream? But it felt so real. I touched the place where she had kissed me. I had a big smile on my face and I think I started to blush a little. I felt movement beside me. Sana sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"Did I wake you?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Ani. It was from my dream." She said while getting up.

"What happened?" I asked out of curiosity.

"That I kissed Tzuyu..." She trailed off when she realized who she was talking to and began to blush.

"I'm going to the bathroom." She hurried off towards the bathroom. So it wasn't a dream and she really did kiss me!! Oh my gosh....

I'm currently in my own little world. Does she like me too? Or was it a mistake?

I didn't notice Chaeyoung was talking to me until she finally hit the back of my head.

" Ow. What was that for?" I asked her while rubbing the back of my head.

"I have been calling your name for the past 5 minutes. So therefore I decided to hit you to get your attention." She said as a matter of fact.

"Sorry just lost in my thoughts. What do you want?" I asked. Shaking my thoughts away.

"What happened between you and Sana?" I froze at her question.

"N-nothing. At all." Crap. Why did I have to stutter?!

"You are lying, Chou Tzuyu!" Jeongyeon said.

"They probably did stuff." Nayeon teased. I blushed so much. They all stared at me.

"It's true!" Mina said in shock.

"And this is when I leave to go do my report." I ran out of there so quickly I thought I was flash.

Sana POV

Did I really kiss Tzuyu last night? It must have been a dream. I mean, why would I do that? Do I like her? Oh my gosh I do!! What do I do now? Confess to her? Knocking on the door made me snap out of my mental battle.

"Sana! Hurry up will you?" I heard Nayeon yell thru the door.

"Ne unnie." I finished getting my thoughts together and fixing myself up and walking out of the door.

When I opened the door I saw everyone, except Tzuyu , standing outside of the door.

"Are all of you going to use the bathroom?" I asked curiously.

"What happened last night?" Mina asked me.

"Nothing happened last night. Why do you ask?" I said not knowing what they are talking about.

"With Tzuyu." Nayeon stated. Oh gosh.

"Again nothing happened last night and if you will excuse me now. I must go get ready for school." I said as a slipped past them and went straight to my room and locked the door. Phew that was a close one! But I have a feeling they are going to nag at us all day until we finally tell them what happened. Oh well I will cross that bridge when it gets here.

Tzuyu POV

That was a close one. I have never been so flustered in my life. I need to find Sana and ask her why she did that. I dusted my pants off and took a deep breath before going back to the dorm.

I walked into the dorm and was greeted with silence. Weird. Usually there is a lot of noise. Did something happen? I went looking for them. I opened up everyone bedroom door. Nothing. Last door. Mine and Sana's room. I carefully opened up the door when suddenly two pairs of hands pulled me into the room and shut the door closed. I looked up to see the girls, Mina, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung, staring at me. I looked around and saw Sana sitting on her bed.

"What's going on here?" I questioned them.

"We will be the ones asking questions here." Jeongyeon said.

"We will not leave here until you two tell us what happened last night." Nayeon stated. Well, it is the only way out of this. I started to open my mouth when Sana beat me to it.

"Tzuyu caught me sleep walking and I did some embarrassing dances. That's all that happened." She said in one breath.

"That's it? Nothing else happened?" Nayeon  looked disappointed.

"Um yeah.." I said.

"Okay girls let's get going. This was no fun." Jeongyeon said and they all filed out of the room.

I looked at Sana who looked relieved when  everyone finally left the room. She noticed I was staring at me and started to blush a little.

"Uh we should get ready now." She quickly got up and gathered her things and left also. Well this just got a little awkward.