Chapter 20

Jeongyeon POV

 "Jeongyeon, you and Chaeyoung  are going to be protecting the girls. while Tzuyu goes under cover. Alright?" Jackson told us.

"Yes, sir!" Chaeyoung and I said together. 

We were on our way to the safe house, where Mina and Nayeon are at. They are probably worried sick about Sana. They don't even know what's going on besides the fact someone kidnapped Sana. Oh boy, it's going to be a lot of explaining to do.

We arrived at the house and walked in. Nayeon and Mina were sitting on the couch, holding each others hands. Nayeon was the first to notice us. She stood up and immediately ran over to us.

"What's going on? What happened to your face?" Nayeon asked looking at my face. Clearly worried about me.

"Sit down and we will tell you what is going on." I motioned for them to sit down and started to explain what happened.

"So you are saying that we have to pretend Tzuyu is dead and you are in critical condition and Tzuyu is going incognito to find Sana. Is that right?" Chaeyoung and I nodded our heads.

"Wow that's a lot to take in." Mina said.

"If I ever find those guys that did that to my Jeongyeon's face will have to pay dearly." Nayeon made a fist and acted like she was breaking their necks. I held onto her hands.

"You don't need to do that. I will get them back when we find Sana." I reassured her that I am fine. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

"What's going to happen now?" She asked. I leaned down on her head and stroked the back of her hand.

"We will find Sana and everything will be alright." I smiled and kissed the top of her head. She then hugged me and snuggled into my neck.

Chaeyoung POV

"You okay Mina?" She was more clingy then usual.

"Are they going to kidnap me and Nayeon too?" I pulled her face up so I can look at her face.

"Jeongyeon and I will not let that happen to either of you. I promise you that." 

"Jinja?" She asked me.

"Of course! I was trained well. So you don't need to worry about a thing. Besides you are my girlfriend. I won't let anyone hurt you." She gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you......Oppa." She giggled and smiled with her gummy smile. Oh how cute.

"Okay you two. Go get a room or something." We heard Nayeon say.

"Psh like we need to. What about y'all?" Seeing how clingy Nayeon was to Jeongyeon.

"She will stick to me like glue until  we get these guys so there." Jeongyeon stuck her tongue out at us.

"Why you little..." I picked up a pillow and threw it at them. Which turned into a huge pillow fight.

Authors Note:

I know I know.  A very very short chapter but it's an update lol plus I am super busy from working all week. So I decided to give you a little something.

This chapter is dedicated to doglover_11 because they wanted a michaeng and 2yeon chapter. So here is a little chapter of it ^^

I will probably update again tomorrow.