Chapter 17

Sana POV

I woke up laying on top of a mattress. My feet and hands are tied. What's going on? Where am I? I thought to myself. I remembered that someone came up from behind me and drugged me. But I did not see who it was.

I scanned the room. It was a tiny room with no windows and only a door. I need to find something to cut this rope with. But there is nothing in here. I saw that my purse is still hidden under my coat. I maneuvered my hands to get to my purse. I should have something in it that will help me. How fortunate. I have my eyebrow scissors. I start to cut little at a time. And... Done. I threw the ropes on the ground. Now to find a way out of here. 

I got up and walked towards the door. Reaching towards the handle, it was not locked. This is to easy. Slowly and carefully I open the door to see if the coast is clear. Nothing in sight. There are two directions. Left or right. I went down the left path and ended up at a dead end. Looks like the other way is the way out.

I tiptoed. Not wanting to make any noise. I cam to a room with a table in the middle with food set on it.

"Well that did not take you long." I turned around to see whose voice it was. I was shocked when I saw who it was.

Tzuyu POV

"Did you find out the location of my phone yet?" I asked Chaeyoung. She is a genius when it comes to technology.

"It's in the alleyway two blocks away from the convenient  store." Chaeyoung closed her laptop and got up.

"Let's go." I said.

"Chaeyoung, you stay here with Nayeon and Mina. Jeongyeon and I will go out there. You will be our back up. Got it?" I told her. She nodded.

"Ne. Here take these." She handed us each an earpiece. 

"I will communicate to y'all through these. Test test." She said into her mic. We gave her a thumbs up  signaling that it's working. And we set off to go find Sana.

We arrived at the alleyway and started to walk down it. There was no sign of anyone. I stopped walking when I heard a cracking sound. I looked under my foot to see what I had stepped on. It was a phone. Sana's phone. I picked it up. Where are you?

"Tzuyu, I fount your phone." Jeongyeon raised the phone up in the air. I walked over to her showing her Sana's phone.

"Well, what do we do now?" She asked me. Good question. I pondered that question for awhile until my head started to hurt. Then it hit me.

"How could I forget about that. Jeongyeon let me borrow your phone." She gave it to me. I punched in Chaeyoung's number.

"Chaeyoung, trace the tracker I put in Sana's bag."

"Jamkkanman." She said through the phone.

"When did you put a tracker in Sana's bag?" Jeongyeon asked.

"When we were shopping and those guys were hitting on her. I slipped it in her bag. So she does not know about it." I said.

"Genius." Jeongyeon clapped. I grinned at the compliment.

"Okay I got it." Chaeyoung said grabbing our attention.

"It looks like she's ...." Chaeyoung trailed off.

"What is it Chaeng?" I asked her.

"The tracker is moving towards the alleyway." Moving towards us?

"Which way?" I asked Chaeyoung.

"North of you."

"Thanks Chaeng."  I ended the call and ran up the alleyway and ran into a person. I got up and looked to see it was Sana.

"Sana!" I yelled and picked her up, holding onto her. She wrapped her hands around me.

"Tzuyu." She started to cry.

"Etteokkajo?" Sana whispered to me.

"Everything will be alright Sana." I kissed the top of her head.  She looked up at me crying even harder. I raised my hand up to her face and wiped the tears away. Then I patted her head to calm her down.

"Tzuyu behind you!" I looked up to see Jeongyeon running towards us. I turned around to see why she was running towards us. Before I could fully turn around I felt a burning sensation coming from my back. I looked down and I saw a knife sticking out of my side.

Sana POV

It was like the entire world started to move in slow motion. Tzuyu just stared at me when she was falling onto the ground. My eyes started to fill up with tears again.

"No no no." I went down to her, trying to stop the bleeding. Jeongyeon was fighting off the guy that had stabbed Tzuyu.

"Mianhae. It's all my fault. Tzuyu, please wake up!" I screamed into the night. I'm holding onto her.

"Chaebal." I felt a pair of hands on my coat. They started to drag me away from Tzuyu.

"Let me go!" I struggled against them. As they were dragging me, Tzuyu had grabbed a hold of my leg.

Another guy had come up and kicked her in the stomach. She still didn't let me go.

"Just kill her." The guy dragging me told the guy.

"Hajima!" I yelled and made another attempt to break free from his grip. He pulled me up and slapped me across the face. 

"Don't you.. dare touch her ..again." Tzuyu said gasping. The guy gave her another kick and she was out.

"Tzuyu! Please stop. Let me go!" Nothing I was doing was working. I can't break free. Tzuyu... 

The other guy had joined up with the others.

"Take care of it?" The guy asked.

"Yeah. Now let's go." They dragged into a car and drove off. All I could do was just watch Tzuyu laying there dying. And it was all my fault.

Hey guys, sorry for the delayed update. It has been a busy week and I will have another busy week this week too so I probably won't be able to update but I will try my best to upload at least one chapter this week. Thank you:D