Chapter 19

Sana POV

It has been a day since I was brought back in here. I am slowly going crazy for being locked up in here. I just thought of something. I pulled out one of the bobby pin from my hair. It looks easy to pick a lock, well it is in the movies.

I move over towards the door and start to pick at it. I need to be careful not to make to much noise. And.... *click* Wow that was easy. I praised myself a little before I finally opened the door.

Checking to make sure the coast is clear. I started making my way around the house. I heard sounds coming from what I think was the living room. And from my memory, that was the only way out of the place.

I peaked around the corner. Two guys were sitting on the couch watching the news. There is one missing. I tiptoed as silently as I could. Until I heard the news talking.

"Just in, Last night, two girls were attacked. One girl, Yoo, is in critical condition and the other one, Chou, died on the way to the hospital. The police are searching for the culprits of this brutal attack." I looked at the TV. My world just crumbled apart. Tzuyu is dead? I couldn't wrap my head around it.

"Hey, they are talking about what we did last night." They guy hit the other guy to make him look at the TV.

"Yeah I know, Bam bam. I probably went over board stabbing her." The guy to my right said. Something just snapped inside me. I ran at the guy and start to attack him. Throwing punches and scratching at him. He got up and was trying to sling me off of him.

He grabbed at my hair and threw me off him. He still had a hold of my hair when started to drag me.

"Let me go!" After a minute he let go then turned around and kicked me.

"Foolish girl." He continued to kick me until someone walked in.

"What are you doing, JB?!" Mark ran over towards us.

"I am teaching her a lesson for getting out of her room and attacking me." He wiped the blood off his lip.

"We are not to harm her. Only to watch her. Got that?" Mark quickly turned scary. JB backed away from him. and bowed. Leaving only me and Mark in the room.

The pain is slowly taking over me. I can't seem to keep my eyes open for long.

I saw Mark bend down and stroke my hair.

"Don't do anything stupid." And he carried me back to the room, where I finally just let the pain take over and blacked out.

No one POV

"Jeongyeon tell me what happened." Jackson asked Jeongyeon. They are waiting outside of the operating room. It has been over 3 hours since Tzuyu was rolled into there. They are all waiting anxiously.

"Tzuyu and I went out to look for Sana. We followed the trace to Sana's phone in an alleyway and we fount her then we got ambushed then Tzuyu got stabbed and they took Sana..." Chaeyoung calmed down Jeongyeon. She was still in a state of shock from what happened a couple of hours ago.

"She needs to rest a little. She was also hurt." Chaeyoung was saying to Jackson. Since he already got what he needed to hear. Just then the doctors came out of the operating room.

"How is she doing Doc?" Jackson asked the surgeon.

"It was hard but she managed to pull through." The girls sighed a relief knowing that Tzuyu will be okay.

"Thank you sir." Jackson said and bowed to him. The rest of them followed. Jackson turned towards the girls to tell him there game plan.

"Listen. Tzuyu died before she got to the hospital and Jeongyeon is in critical condition.. I have a plan so keep everyone silent. I will give more details. Jeongyeon go and rest. Chaeyoung go with her. The rest follow me." With that Jackson and the others walked away. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung just looked at each other in confusion. Not really wanting to think about what he is planning. They decided to go rest and wait for Tzuyu to wake.

Tzuyu POV

I'm standing on the street in the middle of the night. It's raining and I can hear screaming coming from somewhere. So I ran towards it.

I come up to a scene which I don't want to relive. Seeing Sana like that breaks me and knowing I could not do anything about it. It's shameful of me. I am a body guard and I couldn't protect her. I must be dead. The scene just keeps playing over and over again. Torturing me forever. I sat down in agony. Not bearing to watch it again.

Everything suddenly got silent. I looked up and.. I saw myself staring at me.

'What do you think you are doing?' I told myself. I looked around to see if she was talking to anyone else but there wasn't anyone.

'Ummm just sitting here.' I told her.

'Well that's not going to save Sana now is it?'

'But I could protect her.' I looked away when I said that. Myself sat down beside me and lifted my face up.

'Do you even love her?' I shook my head.

'You can still save her. Watch the scene again and you will find your answer.' She turned my face to watch it again.

'I don't see anything...' I stopped when I was looking at Sana. She was mouthing something about a cabin in the woods. That must be where she is.

'What do I do now?' I looked at myself again.

'Wake up.' Then myself leaned down and kissed my forehead.

I slowly opened my eyes. I'm in a white room. I hear beeping all around me. I turned my head to see Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon sleeping on each other. I lifted myself up in bed but accidently knocked over a glass on the table.

Chaeyoung instantly woke up in her fighter stance. I laughed at her.

"Jeongyeon wake up Tzuyu is awake!!" Chaeyoung shook Jeongyeon up.

"Wipe off your drool Jeongyeon."

"Are you okay? Are you hurting right now? Do you need something?" They bombarded me with questions. Making my head spin.

"Calm down. I am all right. How long was I out?" I asked them.

"3 days."

"3 days?!?!? Have you fount Sana? What's going on?" Now I bombarded them with questions.

"We still haven't found the whereabouts of Sana or the guys. And Tzuyu we need to fill you in about what is happening." I looked at them ready for the details.

"Right now, you are a dead person and Jeongyeon is in the ICU. The reason why we are doing this is to lower the guards of the kidnappers." What? They did not need to go that far.

"Well that makes it easier to save Sana. Surprise attack."