Chapter 14

No one POV

After a long week of school and protecting. It's finally the weekend! The girls are excited. Planning on going out to the movies or to a nice restaurant. Meanwhile, Tzuyu and Sana are staying at the dorm because Sana is sick.

"Hey you two, don't have to much fun while we are out." Jeongyeon teased them and giving them a wink.

"Unnie! You all better get going before I change my mind about y'all going out." Tzuyu said.

Sana was laying down on the couch with a blanket covering her. She has a really high fever, so she can not really sit up without getting light headed. She tried her best to look at the other girls.

"Tzuyu-ah. Let them go. I do not want to deal with all the noise tonight." Then Sana laid her head back down.

"Wow she must be really sick if she does not want us around." Nayeon told them.

"Let's give the squirrel some rest." Chaeyoung piped in.

"Okay, okay. You four go have fun and be home at curfew. You don't want me to come after you." Tzuyu gave them her cold stare.

"Yes ma'am!" They all said.

"Sana, get better soon!" Mina had said before they all rushed out the door.

Tzuyu walked over to the couch Sana was laying on. She put her hand on her forehead to check her temperature. Then she got up and walked towards the kitchen. She came back in with a bowl and a hand cloth.

"How did you become so sick?" Tzuyu asked in a soft voice. Sana looked up at her and just gave her a small smile. Not enough energy to even talk.

Tzuyu dabbed the cloth into the water and placed it on Sana's forehead. Tzuyu sat their stroking Sana's hair until she had fallen asleep. Tzuyu got up and went to go put the bowl up and put the towel in the laundry.

*Ding* Tzuyu's cellphone went off signaling she had got a message. Tzuyu put sown the bowl and brought out her cellphone. She clicked on the messaging app.

'It's from an unknown number.' Tzuyu thought.

To: Chou Tzuyu

'If you don't want Sana getting hurt, meet me at the rooftop of the girls dorm in 30 minutes.'

Tzuyu just stared at her phone. Trying to figure out who had sent it. Tzuyu decided to send the phone number to the agency and see if they can track it down.

-20 minutes later

Tzuyu took some of her stuff, just to be on the safe side. She made sure all the windows and doors were locked. She carried Sana into their room and placed a blanket over here, making sure no one could find her. Then locking all the doors while she headed to the rooftop.

Tzuyu is standing on the rooftop waiting for whoever sent the text to show up. While she has been waiting for 5 minutes, it had started to rain.

Another 5 minutes had gone by. Tzuyu thought it was probably a prank and should just go back to the dorm. She got up to go back down when suddenly 2 figures appeared in front of her. She stopped in her tracks. They were both wearing black hoodies and black mask. So she could not see what the look like.

"Were you the one's that sent the message?" Tzuyu asked them. No response from then. They started to circle around Tzuyu. She was ready for whenever they attacked. They rain began to fall more heavier, making it twice as hard seeing. It is also dark out so that does not help out in Tzuyu's favor.

While Tzuyu was stuck in thought. One of the guys rushed her, kicking her feet from beneath her. She quickly recovered her fall and ran at one of the boys. She threw a punch but he dodged it, but did not dodged her second throw. He went flying backwards. Hitting the edge of the roof knocking him out.

The other guy came up behind her and got her in a choke hold. Tzuyu started to struggle against him trying everything in her power to get out of his grip. But she kept on slipping on the water. She was slowly falling into unconsciousness. Then suddenly, She could breathe again. Tzuyu started to grasped for air. She turned around to see Sana standing their holding a bat. She had hit the guy with it. Tzuyu got up and walked over to Sana.

"Sana give me the bat. It's okay now." Tzuyu slowly pulled the bat away from Sana who was looking angry and crying at the same time. Sana turned to face Tzuyu.

"Pabo!" Sana said. Tzuyu pulled Sana into a hug.

"Everything is okay now." Tzuyu patted her back while she cried.

"I'm glad... that you.. are okay." Sana said taking heavy breathes in between her words before she had went limped in Tzuyu's arms.

"Sana? Sana!" Tzuyu yelled her name while trying to get her to wake up.

With no success, Tzuyu had put Sana on her back and was carrying her to the hospital. She locked the entrance of the rooftop so the two guys that attacked her would not leave.