Chapter 16

Tzuyu POV

We had just got to our dorms to drop off our back packs, besides me. We also wanted to change out of our uniforms. Finally we were all ready to go out to the karaoke..

"Kaja!!" Nayeon yelled. And off we went.

The karaoke was not that far from our dorm. So a lot of the kids come here after they take a big exam or just want to get away from school.

"What song should we sing?" Mina grabbed the book to lookup a song number.

"Gashina, Gashina!!" Jeongyeon and Nayeon said together.

"Couple dance!" Sana said and we started to laugh when the two started to blush. Mina had punched the number in and they grabbed the microphones and started to sing.

'Wae yeppeun nal dugo gashina

Nal dugo gashina
Wae yeppeun nal dugo gashina
Nal dugo tteonagashina
Geuri swipge tteonagahsina
Gati gajago
Yaksokhaenohgo
Gashina gashina'

We started to clap when they finally got done with their song and they took a bow.

"Let's see who will sing next." Nayeon scanned the 'crowd'. She pointed at Sana.

"Your turn Sana-sh." Nayeon passed the mic over to her. Sana go up and pressed some numbers and got in her place.

'I modeungeon uyeoni anya
Geunyang, geunyang naui neukkimeuro
On sesangi eojewan dalla
Geunyang, geunyang neoui gippeumeuro
Nega nal bulleosseul ttae naneun neoui kkocceuro
Gidaryeossdeon geot cheoreom uri siridorok pyeo
Eojjeomyeon ujuui seopri geunyang geuraessdeon geoya
You know, I know'

Her voice was so pretty singing to this song. I could not take my eyes away from. Not even for a second. How could anyone sound like an angel? She finished the song. We started to clapping for her. She turned red as a tomato from embarrassment.

As they kept on singing their songs, I think they are singing New Face now, I went out to grab us some water and snacks. Hmm which snacks would everyone like? Oh well. I just grabbed a bunch of chips and went to the counter to pay for them.

"Kasamhamnida." I thanked the lady and turned around and ran into the person standing right behind me and dropped the bag of chips. We both bent down to pick it up.

"Ah kasamh..." I stopped when I saw the persons face.

"Mark?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Are you singing with your friends?" He asked me.

"Ne." There was silence for a little bit. It was awkward. 

"Well I better be getting back before the girls start to worry." I said and half bowed to him.

"Try not to have to much fun." He gave a little smirk and waved goodbye. Note, definitely something wrong with him. Need to do a background check on him later.

"Ya where have you been?" Chaeyoung asked as I walked in. I raised my hands up with our snacks.

"Yeeee chips." Mina ran up and grabbed a bag from me. I have never seen her move so fast for a bag of chips.

We stayed for a couple of more hours before we decided to call it a night. Besides curfew was 10 so we had to leave anyways.

"Today was so much fun!" Nayeon stretched out on the couch.

"Yeah. Feels good to let everything out singing and dancing." Jeongyeon laid down beside Nayeon. 

"What's wrong Tzuyu?" Change asked.

"I'm having that feeling again, about Mark. I ran into him at the karaoke. He was acting a little strange. I will definitely  do a background check on him." I reached into my pocket to get my phone, but my phone was not there.

"Hey, have any of you guys seen my phone?" I patted down all of my pockets.

"Did you check your bag?" Sana asked me. I went over to my bag and dumped out all of it's contents. No phone.

"Maybe you left it at the karaoke." Mina suggested. Ah!! It must have fell out when we were dancing.

"Okay. I will be back in a little. No one leaves the dorm okay? Chaeyoung make a request for a background check on Mark Tuan" I told them before running out of the dorm.

Sana POV

Tzuyu has been gone for a little while. Maybe I should go out and help her look for her phone. I stood and started to put my shoes on when my phone went off. I opened up the message. It was from Tzuyu.

To Sana:

Hey, I fount my phone. Want to eat some ice cream?

To Tzuyu:

Okay sure! Where are you at?

To Sana:

I am at the convenience store down the road. Bala, your ice cream is melting.

"Hey guys. Tzuyu got her phone. I'm going to go out to eat some ice cream with her." I waved bye to them.

"Be back before 11 or the guard will lock you two out!" Yelled Nayeon before I shut the door closed.

I'm sitting here wondering where Tzuyu is. I thought she had all ready got us some ice cream. Maybe this is a prank and she will come out and scare me. I stood and started to look around for her.

After a few minutes of looking for her, I don't think she is hiding from me. I she get back to the girls and tell them that something is wrong. I started to walk back in the direction of the dorm. I have a bad feeling.

This alleyway was really dark. There was not any streetlamps. So I pulled out my phone and turned on the flashlight. After only a few steps, I stopped in my tracks. I heard some movement behind me. Not wanting to confirm if anything was behind me I ran with everything I had. I can to a small place and hid in it. Only until I didn't hear any more footsteps.

I sighed in relief when the coast was clear and came out of my hiding place to go back to the dorm. I didn't even make it a foot when I felt someone come up and grabbed me from behind and held a cloth over my mouth. I struggle against them with the power I had left before I slowly started to shut my eyes. Soon I was out.

'Tzuyu, help me.' I thought before I completely blacked out.

Tzuyu POV

I can not find my phone any where. With no luck I went back to the dorm.

"Hey guys, I couldn't find my phone. I think someone took it." I trudged to a seat.

"I just remembered. Maybe we can track it. Since you know it's a company's phone." 

"Chaeng, why did you not say that before?" I said.

"Where's Sana?" I didn't see her anywhere.

"I thought she went out to see you." Nayeon said.

"Yeah. You sent her a text saying to meet her at a convenience store," I looked at them in confusion.

"But i don't have my..." Realization struck me.

"Track my phone now! Who ever has my phone kidnapped Sana."

Authors note:

You must be thinking, 2 updates in a day?! A lot of you really like this story so I decided to give y'all a gift and write another chapter :D

And sorry for the cliff hangers. If you had not noticed but I love them XD