Chapter 23

Sana POV

I don't think I can take anymore of this. I'm slowly drowning. I'm in and out of consciousness. Not knowing what's real and what's not. I just want it to stop. I can't hold anymore.

Everything stopped all of a sudden. The guy pulled me back up in the upright position. I'm drenched from all of the water. And I have a terrible headache from all the water. Mark was standing over by the wall. Watching.

"So I gave you some time to think. I'm not asking much. I don't see why it's a hard decision for you to make. It's simple. You just have to be mine and everything will be alright." What is his deal. He might as well kill me. There is no way I will ever be his.

"Okay." He leaves the room. Now there is just me and Junho. Probably the most awkward situation I have been in. 5 minutes later, Mark comes back in the room. Says nothing, comes right up to me and in one swift movement, stabs me in the leg with a needle.

"Ow!" I yelled out. He pulled it out.

"What was that?" I asked him. Started to get a little dizzy. What was in that?

"Sana Minatozaki. You are now mine. You are now my girl."

'I'm his. I'm Mark's.' My mind kept repeating those words over and over again.

Tzuyu POV

How long is this path? We have been going down this dirt road that seemed to take forever and a day to go down.

"Chaeyoung, are we almost there?" I asked her through the phone.

"You will be there in like a minute. You will need to go on foot from there. So they wont know you are coming." Chaeyoung explained.

"We knew that Chaeng." Jeongyeon commented.

"Stop here. It's a good place." Chaeyoung ignored Jeongyeon's comment.

I pulled over and turned off the engine. Jeongyeon and I got out and started to equip our gadgets. Chaeng pulled up a map of the woods for us.

"You are about 50 yards away from their hideout. There are only two guards outside. Number unknown for the inside. But Sana is in the west wing of the hideout." How Chaeyoung knows all this is beyond me.

"You ready Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon asked me. I looked at her.

"Let's go." I said and we were off.

We sneaked around the trees and trying not to make any noise. We finally got to the hideout. Not much to it. Single story house. Well, more like a cabin you would see in the woods. Wow. Chaeng was right. Only two guards. One for both of us. I motioned for Jeongyeon to take the right one and I will take the right one. We both got into position. The guards had their backs turned to us. I signaled Jeongyeon counting down from three.

3

2

1

We ran up behind them and hit them in the back of their heads. They went down.

"Umm. I don't know about you, but that was to easy." Jeongyeon said.

"Agreed. Let's keep our guards up. They might know we are here." Jeongyeon nodded her head.

We went thru the front door. It was completely silent. You could probably hear a pen being dropped.

"Chaeng. We made it inside, but I don't think anyone is in here." Jeongyeon told Chaeyoung. For some reason, I feel like this is a trap.