Chapter 10

Tzuyu POV

My position was on the left side of the stage. While Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon's were on the right side of the stage. Mr. Minatozaki was in the middle of the stage giving his speech to his many supporters.

I looked to where Sana was sitting at. She has the biggest smile on her face that I have ever seen. She looked so proud to watch her father on the stage. She is even more beautiful when she smiles. I started to smile after that.

Something had caught my eyes while I was staring at Sana. A little red dot flashing on the backdrop on the stage, behind Sana and the others. I quickly looked towards where it was coming from. It looks like its coming from the rafters. I notified Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon to stay here while I go and check it out.

I ran up the stairs to the second floor until I reached a door that says employees only. I opened it up to see a ladder climbing up into the ceiling. So I started to the climb the ladder. Perfect place for..... Sniping... I lost my words as I saw in the distance, someone holding a sniper rifle aiming at the stage.

I quickly radioed Chaeyoung about the sniper when it started to get really noisy down their. I looked back at where the sniper was and he was looking through his scope getting ready to shoot.

Without making any sound and having fast movement, I made my way towards him. I got one foot away when my foot hit a random piece of metal. Crap. He looked up in shocked when he saw me. I charged at him while he was trying to take a shot. I tackled him but he managed to shoot a round before we both fell out of the rafters.

We were both hanging onto the bars. People noticed us an started to scream. So many thoughts were rushing threw my head that I hadn't noticed that he was climbing back up into the rafters.

'Come on Tzuyu, get it together.' I told myself. I swung myself back up just as he got back up himself.

"Who do you work for?" I asked him. He just only smirked at me. He came at me fast and started throwing punches. He got a few lucky shots in but that did not stop me from getting back at him. It had now turned into a full out brawl.

I kicked at him again but he dodged it and grabbed onto me. He had me in a head lock.

"What are you going to do know pretty girl?" He whispered into my ear. Oh how I would love to kick him where it hurts. I looked around for something that could help until I found something. I smirked at him which gave him a confused look.

"This." I said as I held onto to him and we both fell out of the rafters.

Sana POV

I don't really know what's happening at the moment. It's really going crazy. Everyone is pushing one another. I had looked up to see where the red light was coming from and saw Tzuyu walking towards the person with the sniper rifle. What is she doing? She should have called for back up! I got up to tell Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung to help when a gun shot went off. I turned around to see people on the ground and my father also on the ground. Oh no. No no no no. I ran over to my father to make sure he was okay. When I looked him over, he looked fine. The shot barely missed him. Just a little cut on the side of his arm. I sighed in relief.

A scream was heard in the distance. I looked up to see where the scream had come from when I saw two people falling from the rafters.

"TZUYU-AH!!!" I screamed.

Authors note: Sorry that my chapters are shorter than usual. But I will be updating more if they are really short. So just hold on tightly and enjoy reading it:D

Thank you^_^