Chapter 13

Sana POV

I can not believed I just kissed Tzuyu. We are still standing in front of each other. I pulled away from.

"Sorry I don't know what came.." Tzuyu didn't let me finish when she pulled me back towards her and deepened our kiss.

We stayed like that for a few more minutes until she let go off me. I was to stunned to move or anything.

"This is day 1." Tzuyu said and walked out of the restroom.

I lifted my hand and touched my lips. Just thinking about it made me giggle and smile.

"Ya! Wait for me!" I yelled at her and ran out behind her.

No one's POV

For the rest of the school time. Tzuyu and Sana kept sneaking glances at each other. Mina and Chaeyoung noticed and decided to question them after school.

The four girls cornered Sana and Tzuyu and started to bombard them with questions.

"What's going here?"

"Why do you two keep glancing at each other and look embarrassed?"

Tzuyu and Sana looked at each other and just decided to tell them instead of keeping it a secret.

"Okay well... Sana and I are dating." Tzuyu finally said. The girls looked at each other and started to laugh.

"What's going on?" Sana asked.

"Finally!! We have been waiting for the day you two will start going out!" Jeongyeon said. Tzuyu and Sana looked at each other in confusion.

"Pabo-ah. We already knew that you two liked each other. Besides we got something to tell you two also." Nayeon said and walked over to Jeongyeon.

"Me and Jeongyeon are together." Sana and Tzuyu looked shocked.

"So are me and Mina." Chaeyoung said grabbing Mina's hand.

"Well nice of y'all to tell us now and leaving us in the dark." Sana said.

"Aww is Sana mad at us?" Nayeon said using her ageyo.

"Hey do you guys know what this means?" Mina said. All the girls turned their attention to Mina.

"We can go on dates together!"

"That's a good idea! But we have to be careful and everything. We can't let our boss find out about this until we catch the people who are after y'all." Jeongyeon said.

Sana POV

I can not believe be Tzuyu is mine. It all seems like a dream. Am I sleeping? Yeah I probably am. I rolled over in my bed to find Tzuyu sleeping beside me. I yelped a little bit, surprised she was in bed with me. She rolled over and looked at me.

"Good morning." She said with a smile. *Ba dum* My heart started to pound. Just her smile does that to me.

"Good morning." I smiled back at her. She pulled me into a hug and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Did you sleep well?" She said saying it into my hair.

"Mmm. Because you slept beside me. I didn't even have a nightmare." I moved in closer and snuggled into her neck.

"Well that's good." She laughed a little.

"Shall we go eat breakfast, my cute little squirrel?" I didn't budge from my place.

"Let's stay like this for 5 more minutes." She tighten her arms around me.

"Well isn't it the two lovebirds finally coming down to eat breakfast?" Nayeon said as we walked into the kitchen. Getting everyone's attention.

"Just eat your food. Then get ready for school." Tzuyu said sitting down and giving me a bowl and pouring cereal in it. I have the cutest girlfriend ever!

We all got ready to walk to the school. Tzuyu put her hand in my hand. That's how we walked all the way to school.

It was a really short day in school and pretty much nothing happened. I was packing up my things when one of the boys walked over to my desk. I looked up to see who it was.

"Oh hi Mark. Can I help you?" It looked like he had to tell me something.

"Hi Sana. I have a question. Just don't know exactly how to say it." He looked behind him. I saw his friends giving him a thumbs up. What is going on?

"Sana. I have been feeling this way for a long time. Every since I saw you for the first time. And I would like to know if you would like to go out with me." He said all in one breathe. I was stunned for minute, not knowing what he just said.

I was still trying to process things when Tzuyu had walked over to us and grabbed my things.

"Sorry Mark, but she doesn't like you. She likes someone else. Come on Sana." She grabbed my hand and pulled me out off the classroom.

We did not stop walking until we were way past the school gates.

"Tzuyu we can stop now." She came to a stop and let my hand go. She didn't turn around to look at me. I walked up behind her and wrapped my hands around her.

"Is someone jealous?" I teased her.

"Not funny Sana. I'm.. I'm not jealous. I just don't like guys flocking or flirting with you." She stuttered a little bit. Aww she is even cute when she is jealous!

"You don't have to worry about that. I have you. And only you." I turned her around and gave her a peck on the check.

Unknown POV

I am watching Sana walking with Tzuyu. When she suddenly kissed her. I take out my camera and take pictures. I will get my revenge. For my father.