𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ I didn't plan on loving you, but I'm glad I did

I didn't plan on loving you, but I'm glad I did.

╔═                   ╒══════╕                    ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                   ╘══════╛                   ═╝

You could hear the arguing from the main hall as you walked away with Byakuya. You slightly frowned, wondering if you should go back.

"Well? Are you coming or not," You heard a deep sigh from Byakuya, making you turn your head to look up at him. "Hurry up, or I'm leaving you."

Deciding it wasn't worth getting lost for, you stumbled up to keep up with Byakuya.

'Why the hell does he have such long legs?' You questioned mentally, struggling to keep the same pace as the Ultimate Affluent Progeny. 'At least he didn't straight up leave.'

"Do you even know where the gym is?"

You looked around precariously, unsure of the direction you were supposed to be heading.

The boy beside you huffed in annoyance. Turning to you, he adjusted his glasses. "There's signs everywhere," He pointed to a wall beside us. There was a map and floor plans. You mentally face-palmed to yourself, wondering why you didn't notice that sooner.

"Oh, you're right," You turned to look at him, rubbing the back of your neck. "My bad?"

He made some sort of strangled snort, which you assumed was a laugh.

"Ditzy commoner," he murmured, pushing past you to observe the directions on the wall.

After that, he pointed you to where the gym was located and the two of you began your quiet journey. You engaged in small talk conversation, which was mostly you asking about his life while he gave you short answers or backhanded insults. When you arrived at the gym doors, you looked behind you.

"Should we wait for everyone else? They might've gotten lost," You asked, slightly worried for the directional skills of your classmates. In response, Byakuya scoffed.