𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ If nothing lasts forever, please be my nothing

If nothing lasts forever, please be my nothing.

╔═                     ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

You couldn't sleep.

In fact, it was nearly impossible for you to sleep under your emotional conditions. Lifting your face from your pillow, you slammed it back down at the first sight of light.

You had been in this position for a few hours and you couldn't help but notice the level of sad emotions you sensed every time someone passed your dorm.

Letting out a sigh, you sat up, rubbing your eyes with immense fatigue. You walked over to your door, determined to go to the cafeteria and grab a quick snack.

When you opened it, a surprising sight awaited you. Aoi had a finger hovering over the doorbell, noticing you and jumping slightly.

"Woah, Y/N!" Aoi exclaimed, making you flinch. "Are you alright!? You look like you're about to pass out!"

"Yeah, I'm fine," you nervously chuckled, closing your door behind you as you stepped out. "I'm hungry though."

"I was going to come see if you were okay, but nobody wanted to bother you due to.. what happened," Aoi murmured, making you frown in her direction. "We all know how close you already got with Byakuya..!"

At that, you let out a bitter laugh, staring at your friend with a forlorn expression.

"He can suck my nonexistent dick for all I care.." you mumbled, making Aoi gasp.

"Wow, I've never heard you curse before?"

"I'm not usually this hurt."

In that few beats of awkward silence, you could feel the overwhelming worry from the girl in front of you. Letting out a stressed sigh, you locked arms with her.