𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ Love is a fear that binds you for eternity

Love is a fear that binds you for eternity.

╔═                     ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

You stayed silent for most of the trial, as a nearly-silent spectator instead of a contributor. And now? You were just incredibly confused.

"Why would they go through all that trouble of switching the scene of the crime? Actually, an even bigger question.." Celeste paused, staring at Makoto with a quizzical expression. "If the murder did take place in the boys locker room then how did Chihiro get in the boys locker room in the first place?"

She was just as confused as you were. Makoto had brought up the possibility that the crime scenes were switched, and that Chihiro was actually killed in the boy's locker room.

It made your head hurt.

"To get into the locker rooms, you have to swipe you e-Handbook across the card reader device," Celeste continued, raising a hand to her chin. "But Chihiro's handbook should have only allowed her access to the girls locker room."

"She had no way to get into the boys locker room to begin with."

"No, she did have a way! And I can tell you what it was!" Hiro exclaimed, to which Celeste scoffed doubtfully. "Shut up! I'm telling you, I know how she could have done it!"

"Is it really possible? Could Chihiro really have gotten into the boys locker room somehow?" Celeste questioned, completely ignoring Hiro as he sighed.

"Ah! I've got it!" Taka slammed a hand down, making you flinch slightly. "She must have hacked her e-Handbook! She was the Ultimate Programmer, after all. I'm sure that would've been no problem for her!"

"No, I don't think that's it," Hiro interrupted. "She used the thing that was in the main hall!"

"Wait, what thing..?" You tilted your head at your older companion, who laughed.