𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ Your warm embrace is all I have left

Your warm embrace is all I have left.

F̴̱̫̱͈̑̈́̓̈́͘͠͝I̶̻͎͕̥͒̑Ĺ̷̝͇̬͎̀͌͗͌̚̕ͅḘ̵̡̟͖̖̪̂̎͐̚͜ ̵̛̛̘̭͓͎̍͂̅̈́̆́́͗C̶̮̣̼̙̫̽̅͌̚Ǫ̵̪͔͆́̇͆̆̿̚͝͝ͅR̷̟̭̞̣̅̾R̵̨̞̠͙̪̯̣̦̞͒̽͝Ư̸͇̪͕̝̰͔̱̳̥̘̆̑̀͒̋͒̈̀̚P̶̡͓͓̘̲͂̆͋͌̐̾T̵̨̧̛ͅË̷̡͉͇̮̞̑̈́͌͘D̶̤̻̙̒̏̕̚

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

"Man, I hope you've learned your lesson..!"

Junko cackled, petting your hair softly as she tended to your wounds. You were chain bound by your wrists and neck to a chair, but you didn't seem to care because the Ultimate Despair gave you some comfort after the torture you went through.

You even went as far as labeling it "care" and "love" in your broken mind.

"Cute Y/N!" Junko awed, especially when you moved your head toward the embrace of her hand. "It's just you and me forever!"

She hummed lovely tunes for a few seconds before her attitude completely changed in the matter of mere moments.

Suddenly snapping her hand back, Junko gripped your hair in her fist. She sighed sadly, putting her glasses on and changing her accent. "Nonetheless, our time together will be ending soon.."

You didn't show any outward reaction to the hair-pulling, opting to stay silent instead of say anything in your defense.

You remember her doing this fairly often in the past, though you were still piecing together the two years of information you had conveniently forgotten.

You thought this was normal. This was supposed to be everyday life. You and Junko together for hours and hours and hours on end, occasionally joined by another four reoccurring people that you couldn't quite remember.

You could only remember what they looked like.

The first you immediately identified as Mukuro. She had short black hair and lots of freckles that spread across her pale cheeks. You recall seeing her the most out of the four, since she would also regularly help Junko in what she deemed as "punishments."