𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ A few seconds feel like a millennia when you kiss me

A few seconds feel like a millennia when you kiss me.

╔═                     ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

You let out a deep and relieved sigh. Although you wouldn't normally want your classmates to be convicted, Taeko killed Taka and forced you into a locker.

At this point, you weren't her most enthusiastic ally.

The more she explained herself, the more angered you became. She told lies about Taka assaulting her and for some stupid dream to live in a castle? You felt as though you could barf.

After handing a certain key to Kyoko, Taeko glanced at you. You were her most difficult obstacle she had to get rid of, and even after doing so, she still lost?

She chuckled, giving you a sickeningly sweet smile.

"You deserve everything coming your way."

Something began to click in your mind.

•••

It was early in the morning when you decided to leave for the rec room.

'Maybe I'm being tricked,' you wondered worriedly, glancing around with an air of paranoia. 'Or someone really did find an exit..'

A sudden feeling of nervousness suddenly passed through you. Not your own nervousness, but someone else's. Turning the corner, you yelled out and tackled the mystery person onto the ground.

"Hey! What the heck, man!"

Looking down, you realized that you had just tackled Hiro, who just grabbed you and pulled you off of him with ease.

"O-Oh, sorry about that," you apologized profusely, offering a smile. "I thought someone was coming to attack me..!"

"Nah, it's alright!" Hiro laughed. "At least I know you can take care of yourself!"