𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ Think of me fondly when I die

Think of me fondly when I die.

F̴̱̫̱͈̑̈́̓̈́͘͠͝I̶̻͎͕̥͒̑Ĺ̷̝͇̬͎̀͌͗͌̚̕ͅḘ̵̡̟͖̖̪̂̎͐̚͜ ̵̛̛̘̭͓͎̍͂̅̈́̆́́͗C̶̮̣̼̙̫̽̅͌̚Ǫ̵̪͔͆́̇͆̆̿̚͝͝ͅR̷̟̭̞̣̅̾R̵̨̞̠͙̪̯̣̦̞͒̽͝Ư̸͇̪͕̝̰͔̱̳̥̘̆̑̀͒̋͒̈̀̚P̶̡͓͓̘̲͂̆͋͌̐̾T̵̨̧̛ͅË̷̡͉͇̮̞̑̈́͌͘D̶̤̻̙̒̏̕̚

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

"A corpse..!?" Makoto exclaimed in response to Genocide Jill, laying a hand on his chest in shock.

Byakuya stared blankly at the serial killer, though he was incredibly crazed on the inside. It had been about a week since blood had been found in the library and you had gone missing.

Since then, the Ultimate Affluent Progeny, who normally enjoyed reading, refused to set a single foot into the library.

He almost began to pray that the corpse in the garden wasn't your's.

"Well then. Before we enter the headmaster's room, it appears we have something else to look into," he cleared his throat, urging Makoto and Aoi further gently with his hands. "We're going to the garden."

When they entered the garden, the scene they found would be engraved in the student's minds for the rest of their lives.

It was indeed a corpse; but to whose, nobody had a clue. They had a mask covering their face, a white lab coat over their body, and a familiar survival knife stabbed into their chest.

"A-Are they really dead..?" Aoi shivered, asking the question that was on everybody's mind.

"For sure," Hiro hummed nervously. "But.."

Byakuya gulped, staying completely frozen in his spot. There were only a handful of people it could be, and you were one of them. "Who is it..?"

Genocide Jill ran in, laughing her head off as she pointed at the dead body with a gleeful expression. "I told ya, there's a corpse hanging out in here!"