(A/N: 50K+???)

Y'ALL

Y'ALL LOOK

SYMPATHY HAS 50K???

SYMPATHY HAS 50K???

Do y'all realize how HAPPY I am??? THATS HUGE MAN. Y'ALL I DO NOT DESERVE ALL THIS

Alright, real talk though-

This is my most popular book, and honestly, the writing is pretty subpar. Don't get me wrong! I worked really hard on this book in its entirety and have enjoyed reading every single comment you guys give me. The writing is just pretty old and makes me cringe sometimes lmao. It's not like it can be helped though. I don't intend on rewriting nearly 60 chapters of content and I'm still stumped on the sequel/prequel for this book.

Anyways, thank you all for 50K+ views! <3333

Seriously y'all, I never thought this book would get so popular! The reason this story exists is all thanks to the support I've gotten along the way! From the bottom of my heart, thank you :))

I probably won't do a special for 50K+ (sorry y'all, unless someone personally asks me for a special chapter, I probably won't do one) so apologies. But I do have some other Danganronpa books in the making!

Firstly, there's my Mondo fic "Reckless" which is available and completed!

Secondly, I think I'm going to hold off on the SDR2 book. Per majority vote, I'll be writing for Hajime! However, it's incredibly hard to write for in my opinion, and I don't have the patience to sit through a playthrough. It'll come eventually, I'll just be taking a break from writing it.

But related to that book, I'm also in the middle of writing a DRV3 book! And also per popular request, it will be a Shuichi fic :)) I've gotten pretty far along it and I'm confident that it will be released in the next couple months!

I'm also revisiting the idea of a Taka fic! I was rereading some comments from the Taka and Y/N arc of my book when I noticed that a good amount of people were requesting that I write a fic for Taka. So, like the people pleaser I am, I've begun to draft out a book for that as well (non-despair of course)! I'm not sure exactly when that'll be released, I estimate not for another few months at the latest unfortunately.

If there is any other Danganronpa related fics that you guys want to see, PLEASE, I encourage you to let me know! I absolutely adore getting comments and suggestions for new things I can do. And you lot tend to have some good ideas <333

Additionally, if anyone is willing to write a transcript of either SDR2 or DRV3 gameplay and dialogue, you would be the best person on the planet. Of course, I'd credit you in my stories for helping me make my writing easier!

Kisses,
Nyx <3