𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ Our time may be short, but our love will last forever

Our time may be short, but our love will last forever.

╔═                     ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

You growled, hearing a constant clicking of your doorbell. It had only been 30 minutes since you laid down and you couldn't sleep the entire time.

Opening the door, you were greeted with Sayaka, who immediately grabbed your wrist and ran down the hall.

You yelped, getting dragged against your will.

"S-Sayaka, what's wrong!" You squeaked out, trying to escape her grasp. And may you just say, the girl's got a grip like a bear.

"We found out where the motive videos are!" Sayaka yelled, continuing to run. After a few failed escape attempts, you reluctantly let her drag you. When you arrived, everyone was already there.

Glancing toward Makoto, you noticed how shaken he was. You turned toward the box where everyone was grabbing their DVDs, waiting patiently for your turn.

When they left, you snatched yours and turned on a computer. Opening the program, you were greeted with happy smiles.

It was a video of your mother and sibling. They smiled brightly, party hats strapped to their heads.

"Happy birthday Y/N!" S/N yelled gleefully, blowing a party popper. Beside them, your mother blew out a candle on a cupcake.

That's right. Your birthday would've been the first week of school. Probably in the next few days now that you were thinking about the time you've already spent here.

"Happy birthday sweetie!" Your mother smiled, setting down the cupcake on the table behind her. S/N grinned at the camera mischievously, turning away to eat the discarded cupcake. "Congratulations on getting accepted into Hope's Peak Academy! Make sure to take care of yourself and call us often, okay?"