𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ I could start a fire with the love I feel for you

I could start a fire with the love I feel for you.

╔═                     ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

You could feel a dizziness rush into your head. Murder was definitely nothing to sneeze at.

An awkward silence enveloped the gym, causing everyone to freeze. Nothing happened for a long while. That was until..

"So? What are you going to do now? Just stand around glaring at each other?" Kyoko deadpanned, staring at everyone with a slightly disgusted expression. At the universal comment, everyone was pulled from the depths of their minds. You stared at Kyoko, a new sense of respect forming for the silver haired girl.

"R-Right. She's right! Sometimes, even if you're nervous or afraid, you just have to step forward!" Taka yelled, pumping a fist enthusiastically. Even without your ability, you could tell he was re-energized. "To forget such a simple fact.. I can't forgive myself. I'm so ashamed! Please, someone hit me! I can't forgive myself! Somebody hit me! Punish me!"

At his last comment, you had to stifle a laugh, even if the tense air hadn't disappeared just yet. Byakuya glanced at you, raising an eyebrow at your antics.

Mondo rolled his eyes, mumbling something about yelling.

"Perhaps, but...what is the mission, exactly?" Hifumi tilted his head, glancing around nervously.

Leon growled, sticking out his tongue. "Idiot! To look for a way out, duh!"

At this point, you completely blanked out, staring at the e-Handbook. You thought it was kinda odd. It had a lot of personal information, you found out, including your exact height, weight, and chest measurements. It made you shiver.

You briefly heard someone mention school regulations. Without even looking up, you investigated further into the rules.

_