𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ Love is like fire; if it doesn't burn then what's the point of playing with it? ❞

Love is like fire; if it doesn't burn then what's the point of playing with it?

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

When you all arrived in the gym, both Byakuya and Toko were already in waiting. You could tell Toko was back to normal, but Byakuya..?

He seemed angrier than usual.

"To be kept waiting by the likes of you," the tall boy rolled his eyes, glancing at your companion before growling. "Rest assured, if we had access to firearms, you'd all be dead."

You gulped, staring confusedly at Byakuya. He was so snappy and upset for no reason today. Usually, he'd act more nonchalant and snotty. Something must have made him angry.

"Byakuya.." Makoto greeted hesitantly, looking around. "Did you get here early?"

"Did you forget how to walk? Is that why you're late?" He shot back, completely ignoring the shorter's question. "It's simple-- right foot, left foot. Right foot.."

"The same as always, I see," Celeste hummed, before pointing at Toko. "Her, on the other hand.."

Toko said nothing, looking down with a reserved pout.

"Oh, she's back to her Debbie Downer self, huh?" Hiro laughed nervously, stepping back slightly.

"I heard what sounded like a sneeze, and she was back to her old self," Byakuya commented.

"So now she does from manic to depressive whenever she sneezes?" Hifumi tilted his head, sweatdropping slightly. "Seems kinda late to add that into the mix."

"Why does e-everyone keep making fun of me..?" Toko huffed, shifting her legs slightly as she glared up at everyone. "I hope you all win the l-lottery and get hit by a b-bus.."

"So when you wanna say something mean, then you can talk, huh..?" Aoi let out an exasperated sigh, lightly patting Sakura's arm for comfort.