𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ You make me feel better

You make me feel better.

F̴̱̫̱͈̑̈́̓̈́͘͠͝I̶̻͎͕̥͒̑Ĺ̷̝͇̬͎̀͌͗͌̚̕ͅḘ̵̡̟͖̖̪̂̎͐̚͜ ̵̛̛̘̭͓͎̍͂̅̈́̆́́͗C̶̮̣̼̙̫̽̅͌̚Ǫ̵̪͔͆́̇͆̆̿̚͝͝ͅR̷̟̭̞̣̅̾R̵̨̞̠͙̪̯̣̦̞͒̽͝Ư̸͇̪͕̝̰͔̱̳̥̘̆̑̀͒̋͒̈̀̚P̶̡͓͓̘̲͂̆͋͌̐̾T̵̨̧̛ͅË̷̡͉͇̮̞̑̈́͌͘D̶̤̻̙̒̏̕̚

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

The students couldn't believe their eyes.

Monokuma disappeared in a plume of smoke leaving Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Despair, in its wake.

"We have been waiting! Waiting so very long for peasants like you to appear! If you swear your fealty to us, we will reward you with half of the entire world!" Junko cackled in a thick accent, catching everyone off guard. "We've even drawn up the deed already! We will grant you honor, status, and some of our home cooking! Have you made your choice? Will you serve under us?"

"Uh.." Makoto looked at the mastermind with an awkward frown. "..No thanks?"

"Oh, did you think I was being serious? Sorry, I was just messing with you.." Junko shrugged carelessly, her monotone voice sending a chill through the survivors. "It's been so long since I've had an audience, even I'm not sure what kind of role I'm supposed to play."

"Anyway, looks like I've finally been set free. Having to play Monokuma all the time, day after day.." she paused. "It was like I was stuck in purgatory, or like a slow suicide. I get bored so easy, ya know?"

Junko went on to explain the workings of the killing game and their everyone's missing memories, catching everyone off guard with her sudden personality changes. She seemed amused, as if she were toying with your classmates.

"Huh?" Junko looked around, feigning a sense of confusion. "Looks like we're missing someone!"

"We are..?" Aoi questioned, glancing around at the trial room. "Who?"