𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ You give me a reason to live

❝ You give me a reason to live. ❞

F̴̱̫̱͈̑̈́̓̈́͘͠͝I̶̻͎͕̥͒̑Ĺ̷̝͇̬͎̀͌͗͌̚̕ͅḘ̵̡̟͖̖̪̂̎͐̚͜ ̵̛̛̘̭͓͎̍͂̅̈́̆́́͗C̶̮̣̼̙̫̽̅͌̚Ǫ̵̪͔͆́̇͆̆̿̚͝͝ͅR̷̟̭̞̣̅̾R̵̨̞̠͙̪̯̣̦̞͒̽͝Ư̸͇̪͕̝̰͔̱̳̥̘̆̑̀͒̋͒̈̀̚P̶̡͓͓̘̲͂̆͋͌̐̾T̵̨̧̛ͅË̷̡͉͇̮̞̑̈́͌͘D̶̤̻̙̒̏̕̚

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

Time almost seemed to fly by when the investigation started and the trial began. But even through all that..

..Even Byakuya was stumped.

Nobody could've guessed the series of events in this confusing class trial, especially when the culprit was either Kyoko or Makoto.

He saw it though. The hesitance in Makoto's stature when he suddenly gave up pursuing a blatant lie.

"Okay, times up!"

"..Huh!?"

Monokuma laughed to itself, a maniacal gleam in its eye. "Times up! Class trial's all over! Everyone can stop talking now!"

"What!?" Makoto panicked, backing away from his stand. He looked as if he were hyperventilating. "Times up..!?"

"What do you mean time's up?" Kyoko shared Makoto's grievances, her eyes wide with shock. "There's no time's up. Since when have we--?"

"It's because you were late! So we had to push back the start time!" Monokuma argued, a sly grin appearing on its face when the culprit options came onto everyone's screen. "So then, it's time for voting time, okay? Everyone, please vote using the lever in front of you!"

"Voting time..?"

"Now, who will be chosen as the blackened? Will you make the right choice, or the dreadfully wrong one?"

"Hey, hold on!"

But it was too late. Hesitantly, though with some bit of confusion in his answer, Byakuya pulled the lever to Makoto's name. And when the votes were tallied..