𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ All ocean waves eventually pass, but my admiration for you will not

All ocean waves eventually pass, but my admiration for you will not.

╔═                     ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

You sat in your room, a melancholy and relaxed feeling washing over your body. You were stressed, you wouldn't lie. For some reason unknown to you though, you felt unbelievably docile.

Before you could dwell on those thoughts further, a doorbell shook you from them. Walking toward the door, you opened it to find..

"Good afternoon, Hiro..!" You greeted, receiving a bashful laugh in response. "Is there something you need?"

"Nah, just figured I'd hang out with my favorite psychic buddy..!" He exclaimed, before looking around and leaning closer to you in a hushed tone. "That's you, by the way.."

"I figured as much," you giggled, inviting the boy into your room. "Y-You should tell me why you've been held back so much in school..! It's kinda amazing, really."

Together, you two launched into conversation about each other's pasts. Apparently, he had flunked a bunch of classes in junior high, which caused him to be held back for a few years. You offered to tutor Hiro in the studies he was struggling in when you all escaped, to which he happily agreed.

Suddenly, an announcement began.

Ding dong, bing bong.

"Mm, ahem, this is a school announcement. It is now 10 p.m. As such, it is officially nighttime. Soon the doors to the dining hall will be locked, and entry at that point is strictly prohibited. Okay then...sweet dreams, everyone! Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.."

"Already..?"

Standing up from his seat, Hiro pat down his legs, turning to you with an enthusiastic grin.

"Well I'll hit the sack then! Don't be having any psychic visions without me, ya' hear?"

You laughed, leading him to the door as you began to close it. "I'm pretty sure that's your line of work, not mine.."