(A/N: 5K+)

I KNOW I KNOW, I've been posting a lot recently 😅

I thought I'd actually do something for hitting such a big milestone, instead of just talking about it, so I've decided to list some personal canons for this story, just because I wanted to write so many funny and cool things, but they just never got the chance to show up in the story yet.

So here ya go :)

• Like Hiro, you get incredibly offended when your abilities are put in the same category as occult. Though, you also enjoy a good alien conspiracy.

• Chihiro was watching the entire conversation between you and Mondo in the pool area. Silently ships it. He doesn't really like Byakuya.

• You like everyone. The only people you aren't as enthusiastic for are Toko and Celeste. You still like them though.

• Aoi thinks you're adorable. Even when you're stuffing your face with snacks.

• You forced Hiro and Aoi once to come with you to the cafeteria in the middle of the night with an ouija board. They whined the whole way. Celeste walked out in that period to get a snack, finding the three of you huddled in the cafeteria with a bunch of lit candles. She gave you a weird look and walked away.

• In this story, you don't curse a lot. When you do, everyone knows they're in some deep shit.

• Regarding the last canon, Taka once forcefully took your snacks and threw them away because the class was discussing important and he deemed them "distracting." Let's just say, that was the only time Taka ran in the halls.

• You and Sakura would definitely platonically cuddle if situations were different.

• Hifumi constantly shares his new fanfictions with you.

• Sayaka, before she died, may have had the teeniest tiniest crush on you. It wasn't super big though, she just thought you were attractive.

• You, Leon, and Mondo, we're in the gym messing around with the equipment in Chapter 9. And by "messing around with the equipment" I meant that you played baseball with pogo sticks as bats and a yoga ball as the baseball. Nobody won.

• Incidentally in the same chapter as above, Leon was going to say something interesting before Mondo shut him up. It's spoiler city, but you'll know soon enough!

• You and Makoto once tried playing a prank on Monokuma. No further questions.

• Kyoko tolerates you than most people. She tries to hide it by being extra quiet around you. It doesn't work.

• Mukuro, whilst pretending to be Junko, had to try really hard to be like her. In return, she knew that the real Junko made lots of sex jokes. Even though she was acting, she couldn't lie that your reaction to the box in Chapter 8 was absolutely hilarious.

Now, for some much needed Byakuya ones in this story (both relationship and non-relationship wise).

• Byakuya still has that board game under his bed. Don't tell anyone, but he takes it out sometimes and sets it up as if you are playing with him. He even insults you out loud.

• Secretly really sentimental and sappy. He never shows it because he's the Ultimate Affluent Progeny, but sometimes he'll write cute love poems for you and hide them in his drawer.

• Big spoon. We all saw this coming. Will only little spoon if he's having a really bad day.

• Is like an overbearing parent. He tries to make sure you don't get in trouble. He gets really embarrassed when you do stupid shit, which is actually really common.

• He recognizes that you care for your classmates. It's hard to notice, but he'll act a little bit nicer to the ones you're especially close with. This is shown in later chapters.

• First impression wise, you really annoyed him. But, he eventually got used to it.

• If he were actually close with anyone in the killing game, he'd probably ask for advice on how to approach you romantically. Too bad he hates everyone.

• Grows to hate Toko with an even harsher burning passion than actual canon.

• Tried to be really gentle handling Chihiro's body. I know that sounds weird, considering he strung him up by the neck with a power cord, but he took zero joy from it because he knew Chihiro was your friend.

• You could probably force him into a onesie and he wouldn't be able to complain.

• In Chapter 8, he went back to the store to find out what the box was. He stared at it without saying a single word before leaving.

• You would definitely make a Spotify list for him and show him. He'd say it wasn't worth his time, but also binge-listen to it 24/7.