𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ If I could remember one thing about my life, I'd want it to be you

If I could remember one thing about my life, I'd want it to be you.

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

Following the current events, your mind was a complete and utter mess. What else were you supposed to expect?

"Why hello there..!" Toko, or more accurately, Genocide Jack greeted. "Was it me you were hoping to see?"

You took in her appearance with a grimace. Toko's tongue was hanging out of her mouth and her eyes shown an insane expression. Her mind was also completely different from before. Feelings of confusion, as well as feelings of amusement, we're all that you could read.

"I'm the Ultimate Murderous Fiend, Genocide Jack," she explained, puffing her chest as if she were proud. "Or better yet, let's go with Genocide Jill!"

"What the fuck is this!?" Mondo exclaimed with a disbelieving expression, narrowing his eyes with confusion.

"Toko.." Taka started, a worried front crossing his mind. "..what happened to you?"

"Not Toko! That's a loser name!" Genocide Jill denied, crossing her arms. "And what happened is a textbook split personality! So what if one of them happens to be a serial killer!?

"You should turn a blind eye to one's faults!"

After that, she laughed maniacally, making a chill run down your spine. This version of Toko was a lot to handle, even more than the original.

"She's so...intense!" Hiro held a hand to his temples, looking at the psychopath wearily.

"Like they say, sound in murderous mind, sound in murderous body!" Genocide Jill huffed, as if it were common knowledge.

"This one is so different from the one we've come to know," Sakura hummed thoughtfully.

"Yes, well, the world is composed of a front and a back, you know. Just like how every inning has a top and a bottom, or how in the depths of every truth lives a little lie.." Genocide Jill entered a rant, one which you took incredible interest in. It was almost like an insightful poem. "Behind every dark and gloomy soul lives another that shines as bright as the sun!" At the end, the girl giggled.